FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Next transfer window

Proctor

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TinCanFan

Matt Reis or Zach Thornton in goal and if Black leaves what about Eddie Gaven in the midfield though ICT might have a few too many midfield players at the moment.

I know, there's this guy from Drumnadrochit. Fraser I believe he's called. He could be our keeper and in defence we could sign the fellow McGuire from Dunfermline and there's a lad Watt at Swansea who may just do a job for us. There! Sorted! No need for further debate.

By the way, Rankin has hinted at wanting to go to St Mirren.

Bamba is rubbish.  Scott Wilson is better, I think he's a decent player caught in the rot at East End Park, a change might do him good.  Colin Nish will want more than we can give him.

Lee Bullen would be a good signing I think.  He is experienced and will be a good influence on the side.  he is also a leader something our back four badly need.  Charlie Mulgrew on loan from Wolves might be a good possibility, his career hasnt' realy got going at Molineux and he worked with Brewster at Tannadice.

imo we need to re-sign mcguire for the rest of the season- can't believe pars didn't want him!

As far as centre-backs go, ICT are in trouble. I would imagine that following his performances this season, Pars will want McGuire back. Watt should be away back to swansea, and Caff claims he's off to partick. I would have said we need one centre back to come in minimum, but if we're gonna lose 3, that means FOUR MINIMUM Mr. Brewster!!!

And maybe a loan deal for Stevie Thompson would be good.

Guest WynessLegend

For a keeper what about Alan Main from St. Johnstone though don't know if he is past it by now and I would've thought that County will have a defender ICT can have.

I don't care how old Alan is, he would be a superb signing.

Guest TinCanFan

There's a French guy who plays for Ligue 2 team La Harve called Christophe Revault who's pretty much unknown over here, he would be a terrific signing.

There's a French guy who plays for Ligue 2 team La Harve called Christophe Revault who's pretty much unknown over here, he would be a terrific signing.

Where the feck are you getting all these obscure names from???? :rolleyes02:

What about Steven Thomson from Cardiff... supposedly surplus to requirements and also wants to make back to Scotland... wages might be sticking point... but if we can fork out for Maruis... nuff said...

Wages will definately be a sticking point.  I spoke to him and his parents the season before he made his move to Cardiff, when he was on ?9k a week at Greyskull.  He didn't exactly take a pay cut in his move south either...

Guest TinCanFan

Where the feck are you getting all these obscure names from???? :rolleyes02:

I came across them on YouTube and Revault would be an unbelievable signing.

Guest TonyICT

i think there is alot of young talented players out ther that caley should be looking for but instead we are lookin at county all the time.What about players from such as newcastle 19s or such like that.

If we got better scouts to look out for these players it would help us alot.

also if we get a player we have to play them, do not do to them what we did to dean mcdonald and let him on for 5 mins a game. thats just a load of S***.

we are lookin at county all the time ...... If we got better scouts to look out for these players it would help us alot.

While I agree in principle with what you are saying, lets not forget we have had a few decent or even excellent signings from OTB .... look at today's team for instance .... anyone complaining about John Rankin or Don Cowie ???

Guest TonyICT

well no we dont complain about don cowie or rankin but their is better than them that we could get. we are just not looking properly!

mark forster is a very good keeper why not try for him!