FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts -v- ICT : Matchday Thread

CaleyD

Ok guys and girls...it's time to forget all the other goings on for a few hours and get down to the business of discussing the football. I had hoped to make it to the game today but alas, it wasn't to be. I have a feeling we're going to see (hear) a great match and if the results of both teams from last week are anything to go by then a good few goals to boot. BRING IT ON.............

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from HERE[/li] 
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]At the game ? SUBMIT A MATCH REPORT [/li]

LINEUPS

HEARTS                                         

[attach=1]

ICT

[attach=2]

post-3-1209210988.gif

post-4-1209210988.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gonna hear bugger all here today as this game will be blocked .... and even better, Toronto FC is playing today but last night at midnight our public transit workers went on strike so I have to take the car to today's game so no drinking either  :009:

Looking forward to listening to the game.

Nade is out apparently, so it'll be that 17 year old Gary Glen and Calum Elliot up front. Hopefully today they'll show their inexperience and in the case of Elliot, p*shness (can I say that?).

My heart says ICT win, but the work prediction league (which i'm winning!) prediction says Hearts win (based on after hearing Munro hadn't trained all week). Most of my Aberdonian workmates have gone for a ICT win today strangely...

It's actually quite amazing just how much strength we do have in the depth of the squad when you take Wilson and Wyness back into the picture.....something I really hope Brewster takes into consideration when it comes to crunch time for keeping these guys or letting them go.

Can't help with the radio frequency as i'm listening to it online.

We're having to put in a back's to the wall performance. Scary stuff listening to this game, without seeing it  :009:

Not being broadcast overseas so I found my way to the Hearts site. You can get online video live it seems but at a huge cost for one game. It would be fine if you were a Hearts supporter and purchased this service at the beginning of the season  but this late in the day it is not worth it I think.

So I tried their live audio but it was blocked too (no surprise there--I suppose you must also purchase that earlier too).Finally I find a blow by blow account on texting being updated by the two minutes on their web site.It reveals an end to end game conveying the impression that there are corners galore at both ends, play is frantic and not one sided as one punter o here says.

So texting is the most boring dry way of following a game and apparently it doesn't convey the true run of the game.

Oh my ,when will Caley Thistle get their act together and give us some form of match day communication here in the Overseas Department?

The Hearts website is absolutely stuffed with match day options, English games online, SPL games online, previews, post-match/pre-match commentaries and videos --very busy site indeed but all available if you are willing to join up and pay. That's fair.

Anyway back to our dearly beloved last ditch "Matchday Thread"--always a comforting pick-me-up in the early hours of a bright sunny day in Vancouver with the wind as snell as it was in February and the snow back on the Mountain Peaks that I am looking at from my top floor office to the North. Gonna be a briiiiiight, bright sunny day- as the song warbles , but i can't remember the singer. I know you are just about to tell me ;good.

Cheers from the West Coast of Canada where we have just experienced the coldest Winter on record. :cdn: Spying is the name of the game  :sherlock:

Who were the centre backs today? I guessed at a back 4 of Hastings, McBain, Proctor and Tokely and I would say none of their "natural" positions are in the middle of the defence. Interesting to find out.

Fraser  :015: :015: :015: :015: Looked very assured today and saved us from a much bigger defeat - Impressed - MOM

Rosscoe  :015: :015: Real Jekyll and Hyde performance

Proctor  :015: :015: Despite what the eejit Brewster may think - he proved today that he is not a central defender.

Hastings  :015: :015: If only Caley 100 was here - he would have been crucified - Sturdy enuff defensively but hoof hoof hoof.

McBain -  :015: :015: :015: Looked good in the first half but went a bit Invisible in the second - but that is Ok at left back - Worth a run here as I had strenuously advocated.

Bazza -  :015: :015: Struggled - why is he playing him from the start - he is a half hour man away from home  :029:

Cowie  :015: :015: can someone tell me where he was supposed to be playing. Brewster is totally wasting him.

Duncan  :015: :015: :015: Excellent defensively until he is forced to pass !!!  :029:

Imrie  :015: :015: :015: Played his heart out but still looks like an SFL player in the SPL.

Wyness  :015: Bye Bye Denzil - why did you last so long today - ANSWER - Brewster humiliation. :018:

Niculae  :015: :015: Usual totally ineffective away performance.

I am NOT going to say anything about the subs  :020:

BREWSTER was totally INEPT tactically - we went 4-4-2 when it was crying out fer a 4-5-1.  :018: :018: :018:

He played Marius as the hole and Wyness and Bayne as the front men - FECKIN RIDICULOUS.  :blah01: What a feckin waste - Marius playe a few good touches but did bugger all  :023: :023:

Brew actually appeared to be taunting Black - The game totally cried out fer his introduction Brew is an arrogant power mad ersehole.  :020: :020:

We are lookin bad - PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF BREWSTER - FECKIN PRONTO.