FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Is Marius our Larson

BornCaley

right now he is going nowhere. he is still under contract for another year, our DoF is on holiday, and the player is concentrating on playing for Romania.

nothing will be decided about his future until he returns from Euro2008. Incidentally, the player himself is quite happy to continue playing for ICT .... if ICT actually want him.

Guest stevico64

right now he is going nowhere. he is still under contract for another year, our DoF is on holiday, and the player is concentrating on playing for Romania.

nothing will be decided about his future until he returns from Euro2008. Incidentally, the player himself is quite happy to continue playing for ICT .... if ICT actually want him.

Correct

Marius isn't going anywhere. I wont allow it. I'm going to chain him to the North Stand railings.

I'm only going to release him for training and matches. I will also feed him twice a day.

No.....He's our Marius!!!!  And if the board at ICT can come to the realisation that progress is not simply measured on the size of the bank balance, then he might continue to be "Our Marius".

As much as I would love to see him return to Inverness, I don't think it's likely.  The best we can hope for is that he does well and increases his value.  Don't mean to be negative, just realistic.

He wants to stay ....

A lot of the fans want him to stay ....

Some club officials want him to stay ....

It will be proven (eventually) that his wages are not the financial burden they are reported to be ....

I can definitely see the problem  :017: :017: :017: :017:

Hope the slow, lazy ******* plays a blinder and hope he copes better with France, Italy and Holland than he did with Gretna, Killie and St Mirren.  :001:

It will be interesting to see how he performs with internationalists around him and undoubtedly as an out and out front man

The guy himself deserves the break but also deserves the stick for most of his away performances this season. IMHO it is one of the strangest and surprising selections I have ever came across. If he turns it on then I will be very disappointed at how he played for us - If he fecks it up then I wouldnt be at all surprised. But perhaps it could also be the way he was played and the finger then points at Brewster.

Can anyone say that Marius has performed as well for ICT as Larsson did for Celtic ??!! It appears that Berti Vogts may be part of the Romanian selectors and Marius, on form last season, was more akin to a Kevin Kyle or a Steven Thompson than a Henrik Larsson.

Can anyone say that Marius has performed as well for ICT as Larsson did for Celtic ??!!

I think you'd struggle to find any player who played as well for their clubs as Larsson did for Celtic.

He wants to stay ....

A lot of the fans want him to stay ....

Some club officials want him to stay ....

It will be proven (eventually) that his wages are not the financial burden they are reported to be ....

I can definitely see the problem  :017: :017: :017: :017:

I agree Scotty

He is happy to stay with ICT and see out the remainder of his contract

A lot of fans want him to stay - Yes again you are right and I am one of those fans who would love him to stay

SOME club officials want him to stay - and SOME do not.  If we get a large offer for him, then our board will find it hard to refuse.

His wages are included in the budget for another year and were offset by the initial Orion investment, but if we can free up his wages for the 2nd year as well as pocket a large sum of money (depending on how he performs in Euro 2008). 

It is expected that the football club will post a substantial loss this season, so the temptation of a windfall will, in my opinion, be too good for them to turn down.

There are already clubs showing interest and I think we'll bite their hands off if they make a reasonable offer.

We have to support marius. He has achived the gratest thing in football. To play for your country. It would be grate to see him next season but we will just have to see how he preforms! Best of luck to him!

It is expected that the football club will post a substantial loss this season, so the temptation of a windfall will, in my opinion, be too good for them to turn down.

:020: thats not good

would hate to see MN sold off on the cheap to satisfy some financial woes. Would much rather the club sought further investment or made firm moves to improve the clubs income stream rather than sell its best players.