Niculae

Harry Chibber

If you received a bid of   

98 members have voted

1. 1.

• Sell him?
    • Keep him?

http://www.fcdinamo.ro/arhiva.php?arhiva=s...&stire=6227

Don't have a clue what it says but there are pics of Niculae signing the contract.  He looks pretty happy signing for Dinamo so fair play to him. Was hoping we would keep him but he came here to get into the Romania team again and he was totally honest about why he came here from the beginning so I'm happy that things are going well for him.  

Cheers Marius and good luck with your new club!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"GUTTED" is the word

Im glad i was there for his last game. He wore the shirt well and showed that he has some class.

Hope CB will get some of the cash to build the team...yes we have Barrowman, Zadi, Easson and possibly Rooney..but even a 100k would get us a higher quality player...

good luck Marius

You can be sure of the cash we recieve, the board will want to claw back any sum paid in wages to Maruis last season, to put the ship back on an even keel. So that will be a fair chunk of the money gone straight away.

With Marius having been funded by additional investment in the club then surely there's no need to "claw back" anything to keep the club on an even keel.

If the Finances are heading down the pan then it isn't due to Marius having been at the club.  The Investment by Orion was to fund his being here, so take Marius out of the picture and you take that Investment out of the picture.  Marius will have added to the clubs finances with the money we have received for him being on International Duty at the Euros...so in effect the club SHOULD already have made a net gain from the deal.  Plus the fact he was funded for 2 years means that they will still have the budget for his second year "in the bank" as it were.

The club will have to work harder to spin the alleged downturn in finances than just pointing the finger at Marius.

?270k to fund him for 2 years.

Even if he got ?70k of that as a "singing fee" then that's ?100k we should still have in the bank, plus the ?50k (ish) from him being at the Euros, plus whatever the bottom line is from the sale...let's say a very modest ?250k.  That's a ?400k gain from him having been here for the season.....Sutherland reported a ?500k "hole" in the accounts...and my question to that is....what the feck have we blown ?900,000 "extra" on in the last 12 months as it sure as **** ain't Marius???

I agree CaleyD the club should have lots of money in the bank.

Mr Sutherland told us Marius's costs were crippling the club.. this just dosen't add up.

If their is a 500k hole in the accounts, then this stinks of gross mis-managment by the board.

We deserve the truth! Making Marius the scapegoat is a smoke screen.

Graham

?400k for Niculae v  ?600k for Noel Hunt.

We certainly got a better deal than Utd did, considering Hunt scored twice as many goals, caused defences about 10 times more problems, and is improving every season.

Guest Cotter

I enjoyed Marius at the club, also listening to the commentators at the euros mentioning ICTFC when he played.  :clapping03:

Anyone else find it a bit strange that it's been 24 hours now since the news broke and there's not a comment to be had anywhere online or in the press from the club....not even on the official website  :024:

According to official Dinamo site the fee was ?475,000 = ?375,000 at todays exchange rate.  

Bizarrely, they have posted the official documents on their website and if you look closely or zoom in you can clearly see the amounts. So the club can bugger off with the 'undisclosed fee' as Dinamo have told us.

Official link

EDIT: Just looked more closely. It appears the fee is ?500,000 as there is an additional ?25,000 for some reason. I can't tell as its in Romanian but on the second document down it also states ?500,000.  This is ?393,500 at todays rates.

The accompanying story seems to suggest that there's been some kind of dispute (in the media?) with regards to the completion of the transfer which is why they have published the documents as proof.

Perhaps it's not all as clear as we thought?  Would perhaps explain the fact that ICT have failed to make any comment thus far?

I've herd It on the bbc and mfr but why is it not on the offical website??

it was 500k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redee, if you click the link you'll see that the price is 500,000 euros which is 400,000 pounds.

Can't believe they have published our invoice and the bank transfer instruction! Can anyone read the letter from Mike Smith? I think it says we accept compensation of 500,000 Euros.

From what I can read I'm 100% sure its ?500,000. I can't get over the fact that they've posted the official documents on their official site. I doubt it will catch on here.

The accompanying story seems to suggest that there's been some kind of dispute (in the media?) with regards to the completion of the transfer which is why they have published the documents as proof.

Perhaps it's not all as clear as we thought?  Would perhaps explain the fact that ICT have failed to make any comment thus far?

For some reason I'm picturing David Sutherland screaming "Smiffy, I told you we'd accept 500,000 POUNDS!"

I've heard from other sources it's 500k!

You are right Reedee .. it is indeed 500K, or 500 Thousand, but the currency is Euros not Pounds and 500 thousand Euros is a little under 400 thousand pounds.

For some reason I'm picturing David Sutherland screaming "Smiffy, I told you we'd accept 500,000 POUNDS!"

Don't know if you were saying that as a joke but, your probably right!  Why is Mike Smith in charge of it?!  What a shambles the board and directors are! :029: