FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton Game 16th August.

Guest Acciesfan

Guest Acciesfan

Will it be pay at the gate for this game? I looked on the official website and signed up to the ticket service, but the Accies game wasn't there, so I assume its pay at the gate? What are the away support prices this season?

Guest birdog

Welcome to the boards Accies fan, as Alex says you should be able to pay at the gate. You could give the club a bell on 01463222880 to be safe. Will you guys be bringing many fans up the road with you?

Guest Acciesfan

Thanks for the replys.

Not sure how many fans we will take up. Our away supports in the first division last season weren't very big, but im hoping that the fact that it's our first away game in the SPL could help boost the numbers.

Guest WynessLegend

Welcome to Hamilton Accies and their fans to the SPL. I've a feeling this game could be a good one - that's why I'm coming up to Sneck for it.

:021:

Yes, welcome, here's hoping you prove to be as successful as Gretna and so give the bottom eight clubs a bit of security.

I remember i was visiting a friend in Hamilton once. He wasn't from Hamilton but i stayed there with him for a year before moving back to Edinburgh while he stayed for longer.

Anyway Clyde were playing Hamilton that day so me and another mate who went through to Hamilton decided to go beforehand as he used to be a Clyde season ticket holder (dont ask me why).

It was quite possibly the most rank rotten game of football we ever did witness. It was either 0-0 or 1-0 clyde (Cant remember if the cross hit the bar or went in) but other than that absolutely nothing happened. Nothing!

But eh welcome to the site anyway!

Guest Acciesfan

Hope the cheating plastic pitch weegies go straight back down again - still they are a bit like Gretna and are a feckin godsend to us.

Weegies  :015:

Hamilton is in South Lanarkshire, not Glasgow.

Guest birdog

Hope the cheating plastic pitch weegies go straight back down again - still they are a bit like Gretna and are a feckin godsend to us.

Weegies :015:

Hamilton is in South Lanarkshire, not Glasgow.

Close enough, anywhere south of Drumochter is weegie land in my book :016:

EDIT- don't worry too much about IHE 95% of the time he is on the wind up. 5% of the time he is posting about how is wind ups have come true and that it is not guess work.

They must have a new stand. Sure when i was there last it only had the main and one behind the goal. There was a supermarket behind the other goal and a big barren bit opposite the main. surely cant hold 6000? could be wrong.

Excellent rail link mind. Right of the train at the 1st Hamilton stop after Weegie land and across the bridge and down the path and your there.

Guest Acciesfan

Acciesfan

looking forward to coming up to your ground how many does it hold and what are prices like

They must have a new stand. Sure when i was there last it only had the main and one behind the goal. There was a supermarket behind the other goal and a big barren bit opposite the main. surely cant hold 6000? could be wrong.

Excellent rail link mind. Right of the train at the 1st Hamilton stop after Weegie land and across the bridge and down the path and your there.

The ground offcially holds 6,093 now. Theres been small temporary stand of 600 put in across from the main stand. They thing is tiny though. Prices are ?22 and ?11.

Remember if your coming by train that its Hamilton West that you get off at for the stadium and not Hamilton Central. It's about 20-25 minutes from Glasgow by train.

Travel Directions : By Rail

The stadium is right beside Hamilton West station. If travelling from Glasgow Central (low level), take a train from the low level platform to "Motherwell, via Blantyre" or to Larkhall. There are two trains an hour for Motherwell at 08 and 38 mins past the hour and the journey time is just under 25 minutes. There are also limited stop trains running to Larkhall from Glasgow Central (low level) leaving at 27 and 57 minutes past the hour. The journey time for these trains is around 22 minutes. Don't use Hamilton Central station as it's nowhere near the stadium!

Admission

For Clydesdale Bank SPL home league games in season 2008/09 all matchday admission is Adults ?22 and Concessions ?11, regardless of opposition.

Prices do not rise for certain teams.

Adults are persons aged 16-64. Concession prices apply to under 16s, over 65s and full time college / university students with a current matriculation card.

Season ticket holders also get free admission to home SPL reserve matches.

Guest Acciesfan

I was going to come to the first Accies v ICT until I saw your ticket prices. In terms of Adult prices that's even worse than ours!

I know, tell me about it. It was ?14 last season and this season it's going to be ?8 more per game. I blame the SPL  :016:

Correct the SPL are to blame for everything, hasn't taken you long in the SPL to work that out either, good stuff!

(If my sources are correct, I think they are responsible for high petrol prices and the reason we are still in Afghanistan too)

Guest Acciesfan

Your right, you wont be paying ?14, it's ?22.

It's only ?2 more than at your stadium, so I dont see the problem?