FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ice cream van

Bronson

Anyone else buy an ice cream today??

For the first time i thought the weather was conduicive to a cone so i bought 2, one for my father and one for myself. After a couple of licks they went into the bin they were simply the mankiest tasting things that could ever pass as ice creams! Euchh :thumb04: :rotflmao:

For the first time i thought the weather was conduicive to a cone so i bought 2, one for my father and one for myself. After a couple of licks they went into the bin they were simply the mankiest tasting things that could ever pass as ice creams! Euchh :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Aaah - now I understand - you were on an all day bender - that is the only explanation for tactile and visual hallucinatory experiences - I suppose in the sober light of day you will now realise that Andy Barrowman has more chance of being the next Mr Whippy than the next Paul Ritchie. :018: ;)

One thing's certain - no ice cream made in Sneck has ever come close to Stratton's.

Ice cream and singing - that's the way the Italians celebrate great footballing victories. Are ICT trying to follow suit and making a start with the ice cream van ? The victories might be put on hold for a while.

:rotflmao:

Guest WynessLegend

For the first time i thought the weather was conduicive to a cone so i bought 2, one for my father and one for myself. After a couple of licks they went into the bin they were simply the mankiest tasting things that could ever pass as ice creams! Euchh :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Aaah - now I understand - you were on an all day bender - that is the only explanation for tactile and visual hallucinatory experiences - I suppose in the sober light of day you will now realise that Andy Barrowman has more chance of being the next Mr Whippy than the next Paul Ritchie. :018: ;)

I'm getting worried.

I think that's two posts I've agreed with IHE on!

Barrowman has a long long long way to go before he can merit any comparison to the great Mr Ritchie.