FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

FIFA 09 + FM09

FortressICT

Guest birdog

Apparently there isn't one yet for Fifa, just says 'Autumn 09' on the official site, usually there around October/November time.

If you click the link on my post it states Oct 3rd but saying that games developers are notorious for putting back the release dates.

think the 31st ocotber is just a guess by a few shops with last years been released on october 19th...but i doubt it will be september, si havent even released any information about the game and there usual teaser screenshots

Edited by Mick

I bought FM 2008 today as it was just a tenner and I couldnt be bothered waiting ti FM 2009 comes out. Anyhoo.....anyone got any useful hints and tips for me? At the mo....am still preseason 2007, and trying to get rid of the dross to get some transfer cash. I was playing Championship Manager demo and in that you get ?7M transfer funds. IN FM 2008, i got ?50 000. So we know which is more realistic!

Anyhow....any guidance would be handy

I bought FM 2008 today as it was just a tenner and I couldnt be bothered waiting ti FM 2009 comes out. Anyhoo.....anyone got any useful hints and tips for me? At the mo....am still preseason 2007, and trying to get rid of the dross to get some transfer cash. I was playing Championship Manager demo and in that you get ?7M transfer funds. IN FM 2008, i got ?50 000. So we know which is more realistic!

Anyhow....any guidance would be handy

Play Rory!!

Seriously, give him an appearence here and there and soon he'll be banging them in left, right and centre :thumb04:

And who ever said games aren't realistic? :rotflmao:

I do play Rory now and then. I have bought Steven Milne for upfront who is doing no bad. But still taking a pasting in 95% of games. Av tried different formations, line ups etc etc. Won 3 games apart from friendlies. Its really frustrating. Might start a new game with Man Utd or someone wi decent players and money

It would appear that it is ICT that are crap onFM2008. I have started a new game in charge of Cellic and am winning most games and just come thro the qalifiying rounds for Champs League. So its not down to my tactical genius deserting me!

Well....in my first season in charge, I got ICT relegated. They only won 2 league games, drew about10 and lost the rest. Sorry folks! In fairness tho...i got sacked in the lead up to life in Div 1.

ICT were pure mince and couldnt defend for toffee. Has anyone had sucsess with them?

Well....in my first season in charge, I got ICT relegated. They only won 2 league games, drew about10 and lost the rest. Sorry folks! In fairness tho...i got sacked in the lead up to life in Div 1.

ICT were pure mince and couldnt defend for toffee. Has anyone had sucsess with them?

I finished 4th in my first season, Marius N*****e scoring about 33 goals :rotflmao:

Rangers finished 7th :thumb04:

Guest BillyOceansXI

I've been buying the latest FM for years now but after a few weeks i always seem to lose interest. I'm still addicted to CM01/02 as much as ever. When the new FM comes out i'll try and make an effort to get into it this time as starting a game with ICT on CM 01/02 is a bit bad these days when your number one choice is Jim Calder!

Guest pompeyjags

FIFA 09 and PRO EVO 09 both out october 3rd.

no release date as yet for fm09 due to football manager live being released in october. so prob looking at nov/dec.

did when i cheated and made them the richest & best rep club in the world :thumb04: apart from that best ive managed is 10th

And tell me....how did you manage that? Ad be intrested in doing that. One cheating game wont do any harm. I have two other games on the go (Celtic and Man Utd) and am no cheating in them. I Could just pretend ICT were taken over by some rich Saudi...as if that happens eh :rotflmao: