News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

TV highlights of Caley games

Shooter

As a very keen supporter living outside the UK in Asia, it is impossible to see highlights of our games from Sportscene, ITV or Setanta. Therefore, I am appealing to any technically gifted fellow supporters who may be willing to post any of these highlights on you tube...... it is a big task for anyone, however, it would be great if someone could? I only get to see the games whoever Rangers or Celtic are playing on Goal TV, a feed of setanta!

There has been a few you tube posts from last years season for example when we beat the tic 3-2 last December, which was great! Or the game versus Killie at home.....

It would be greatly appreciated and it would give me great pleasure to see our goals or any highlights of our games online!

Kind regards

Zic

Come on e caley!

Youtube has tightened up on breach of copyright so a lot of things are taken down quickly, but should they appear on youtube, I would appreciate it too.

better still, should the club decide to offer an audio/video package like many other SPL sides, that would be excellent !

Just watched the highlights on BBC website.... oh what shyte defending, Mcguire made a pysh challenge on the long ball, Duff really duffed again and missed the clearing header, not much mikey could have done, just a shambles.

Second has to be rossco's powder puff tackle, then mcguire took the midden player out instead of the ball, Hastings was nowhere and the guy slotted it past Fraser.

Now, Brew was saying in the press that he was gutted by out poor defending, Had he played his captain and best defender on we would not have lost those goals( well i'm sure Granty would have done better)

Is Brew totally stupid? every week we are losing really daft goals, yet is dismayed at our defence, not only that he lets wood stay on the park when he should not have started. Cowie is needing an electric shock as he is working at 50% power at the moment, jeez its not been good at home for ICT fasn this season.

Mick you are a legend! Thanks for this! Great to see some highlights of the games! Not the same listening to it on the radio week in week out unless we are playing the old firm!

Thanks again!

Will you be able to do this every week?

Regards

Zic

unfortunately no it wont be happening (on youtube anyway), got warned for uploading the st mirren game on sunday night for breach of SPL Copyright and told to remove any others i had, which is fair enuff!

Youtube has tightened up on breach of copyright so a lot of things are taken down quickly, but should they appear on youtube, I would appreciate it too.

unfortunately no it wont be happening (on youtube anyway), got warned for uploading the st mirren game on sunday night for breach of SPL Copyright and told to remove any others i had, which is fair enuff!

Thought that would happen. Oh well, thanks for trying. At least we got to see Rosscoe's sublime attacking move. That was class.