FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Football Manager 2009

badger1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a graphics card but my computer is 5 years old, willl that still work tho :rotflmao:

and iv got 128mb of Ram, how much is needed? 512?

Mine is really slow but still works I find the best formation at caley for me is a 4-2-3-1 with barrowload as the lone striker but that formation also requires a few players to be bought.

I also went in to data editor and Made Mihadjuks a CB and a bit better also made Allan Mcgregor 4foot 8 and same with Barry Ferguson since i dont like them. Finished my first season 7th 11pts above 8th.

I have a graphics card but my computer is 5 years old, willl that still work tho :thumb04:

and iv got 128mb of Ram, how much is needed? 512?

i can pm any further information if required

barrowload as the lone striker

are you brewster?

Allan Mcgregor 4foot 8 and same with Barry Ferguson since i dont like them

:rotflmao:

and on that note, anyone selling a tower :018:

I dont think i can afford the parts for my computer so ill just wait until i get a job or win the lottery :rotflmao:

192 MB of RAM aint good :thumb04: thats maybe why my computer freezes all the time.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Since my football manager still isnt working i am playing the 2008 one and i am in 2010-11 season and barrowman has become my top goal scorer with 23 goals

• 2 weeks later...