FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

the gers shop

Guest kingkojak

Guest kingkojak

was back in the sneck last weekend for the first time all summer and i noticed the gers shop has closed down  :clapping04: :clapping04:

i dont know if this has been mentioned on here before, but if it has, it is surely worth mentioning again!  :015:

Feck off back to glasgae ye evil feckers

Hip Hip Hoooooray!  :clapping04: :clapping04: 

Wouldnt it be nice if ICT opened a proper club shop there! 

It closed down ages ago when Rangers struck a deal with JJB to stock their merchandise in JJB stores.

I mind when the BENI were accused of intimidating customers and shop staff simply because a group of young lads were standing outside the store shouting at people. The folk inside immediately thought it was ICT Casuals!  :015: :015: :015:

Guest kingkojak

JJB !?!?!  i mustve missed that meeting.  aitch...never went to that scabby shop anyway!

maybe we have the BENI to thank for intimidating the huns so badly that they closed up andd scarpered!!  :clapping04: :clapping04:

The twins of evil struck a deal whereby JJB Sports have exclusive selling rights to all the merchandise. Rangers have since closed all there shops around the country puting hundreds of staff on the dole.

So remember people, if you shop at JJB you are helping the Glasgow duo.