Eagle and Hayes

Alex MacLeod

Hayes must have somthing about him, I dont think any of us have seen how he plays, not that it matters all the same!! TB knows what hes talking about....

Guest birdog

For once the club website is faster than bbc. well, first time in a while. Grand to hear it though, looking forward to seeing Eagle and co playing some proper competitive football.

As a non-SPL side we are not worth the time of day to the beeb now I am afraid.

I believe its Friday that we have to sign players for prior to the cup game on Saturday otherwise they are cup tied

We might have some more by the end of the week perhaps.

Think you'll find that a player only becomes cup tied if he plays in the competition. Any players playing on saturday will have to be registered before they can play though. So yes they would need to be signed by friday. Any we sign after that can play in future rounds provided they hadn't played in the competition for another team.

I liked this comment - something we need !!! That was the sweetest left foot cross I've ever seen at the Walkers. Shame no one connected to his cross - I'll have to give it to him, the boy knew how to swing a ball in.

I liked this comment - something we need !!! That was the sweetest left foot cross I've ever seen at the Walkers. Shame no one connected to his cross - I'll have to give it to him, the boy knew how to swing a ball in.

That one caught my eye too. Just need to get Richie/Adam/Andy on the end and we're laughing

The one that caught my eye are the ones sayin he's always out on the p!ss and an ugly wee drunk.

Is Doogie Imrie still with us by the way?

What you're repeating there is an unfounded comment from a third party on another website so I wouldn't want to make comment.

Hayes IMO looked good the night i can see what TB's seen in him, he has a wicked cross, hes quick, and gets about abit, he played a fantastic part in out second goal!! Poor mans wayne rooney, mark my words haha

Hayes IMO looked good the night i can see what TB's seen in him, he has a wicked cross, hes quick, and gets about abit, he played a fantastic part in out second goal!! Poor mans wayne rooney, mark my words haha

There must be food hidden in the ball. . . .

whats IMO mean

I havent been so impressed by a young player since we first signed Ian Black. He looked a little short of fitness and he was still excellent. He's quick, skillfull and loves to run at players and take them on. Going just by 1 look i'll stick my neck out and say he's a GREAT signing!

Hayes moved to the left after Eagle went off. Dont think his injury was anything too bad, although it was a shocking challenge by their player.

I thought alot of challenges from Forres players were out of order.

Great double coup from Butcher, i think both could be the players we need. Does this mean we are not following up the intrest in Sanchez?

I think we're still short on the right wing... purely speculating but if that's 2 left wingers then either Butcher wants Imrie to play from the right or I expect he'll be away

Maybe TB will play Foran on the right and play Imrie up front

Guest Mahonio

Does this mean we are not following up the intrest in Sanchez?

No because according to P and J Butcher is still interested in him even though a Spanish club are also looking at him

Edited by Mahonio