FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Injury Update

tm4tj

Can confirm Imrie's plaster is off, saw him early last week without it.

What was the plaster supporting on Imrie? He never broke any bones well not that i know off. Thought you only got a plaster if your broke a bone or something

As well as acting as a splint for broken bone plaster is used to immobilise joints where there is serious tendon or muscle damage. Cox had his cut hand in plaster. Dougie his damaged knee. Stops the joint being moved therefore protecting the healing tissue.

Bad news for Duff as he is so young he may not recover :angry: but I hope he will :021:

I don't see any reason why he won't recover. In fact he's probably the right age to make an excellent recover, he's not "so young" anyway. It's usually when they're getting on a bit that these injuries become career ending.

• 3 weeks later...

Any fresh updates on our Dougie & Eric anyone ?

Last I heard was that Eric was a bit ahead of Dougie and had returned to training. We should see him back soon and hopefully dougie won't be far behind