FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Split from Support as % thread

gdw11

What about all the sheep you keep in your gardens ?

surely they count or are they just intimate friends baaa :boxing:

Sheep jokes... how original. If you're going to be insulting, at least come up with a jibe that's not been used a million times before.

Go easy on the guy, I can really empathise with his plight. It is not easy to watch your club being ripped apart and be left to support a poor replacement, it's a hard thing to do.

Go easy on the guy, I can really empathise with his plight. It is not easy to watch your club being ripped apart and be left to support a poor replacement, it's a hard thing to do.

It doesn't excuse the complete lack of originality. If you're going to dish out insults you might at least be clever about it instead of rehashing some age-old trite bit of mince that wasn't even true or funny to begin with.

Anyhoo, as far as the original topic of this thread goes, it's a slow process to develop a fanbase and will take a bit of time for it to grow. However, I'm quite positive that it will grow: look at all the kids who have grown up following the team. It's a good sign for the future.

It doesn't excuse the complete lack of originality. If you're going to dish out insults you might at least be clever about it instead of rehashing some age-old trite bit of mince that wasn't even true or funny to begin with.

Anyhoo, as far as the original topic of this thread goes, it's a slow process to develop a fanbase and will take a bit of time for it to grow. However, I'm quite positive that it will grow: look at all the kids who have grown up following the team. It's a good sign for the future.

I think it may well excuse the lack of originality, you see he is still in the denial phase, pretending the new club are still the same as the old club he used to support this uses up a lot of the thought processes as far as football goes and he is left with very little brainpower to devote to finding original banter.

Isn't it time we stopped baiting him? It's turning into a bit of a thread hijack. It's not exactly my hill to die on or anything, but I'm a bit sick of the sheep/tractors nonsense. It's like a stuck record.

Touched a raw nerve? <_<

We're still a very young team and will grow each season as long as we improve eachmost seasons.

Now where did Dolly go? :huh:

Touched a raw nerve?

Not particularly, just very bored of hearing the same thing repeated ad nauseam.

Let him be he's harmless, better than having tinklers on here.