FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Full match BBC radio commentary.

Charles Bannerman

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but, in addition to the semi final being shown live on BBC Alba, there is also full match commentary on BBC Radio Scotland. This will be on 810 Medium Wave following straight on from the Old Firm game. The football can also be accessed on the Radio nan Gaidheal frequency (103.5-105FM - 104.9 in the Inverness area) except when R nan G is on air. I think there is a Gaelic service on for half an hour at 3 so if you suddenly hear something that sounds like the soundtrack of Zulu you will have to switch to MW for the duration.

I'm not sure what the arrangements are on the internet.

uk fans should be able to watch online too if necessary: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/gd/playlive/bbc_alba/

Scotty.. I always rely on you to know what the diaspora can get on the internet! Is radio commentary available world wide?

PS - sorry I missed you when you were over a few weeks ago.

commentary / video only available to those in the UK as far as I know - Video is definitely UK only, will get a better idea about the audio when the links are posted but I think it will be UK only ....... or VPN :lol:

other than CaleyD and the Innes Bar Bunch, never got to see many folks at the football or at the stadium this trip Charles - next time maybe !

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but, in addition to the semi final being shown live on BBC Alba, there is also full match commentary on BBC Radio Scotland. This will be on 810 Medium Wave following straight on from the Old Firm game. The football can also be accessed on the Radio nan Gaidheal frequency (103.5-105FM - 104.9 in the Inverness area) except when R nan G is on air. I think there is a Gaelic service on for half an hour at 3 so if you suddenly hear something that sounds like the soundtrack of Zulu you will have to switch to MW for the duration.

Think i'm just going to go and watch the game live...

Think i'm just going to go and watch the game live...

Charles, for God's sake be careful. You can't use terms like "Zulu" around here..........