FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup final Travel

DornochCaley

Highland dark Blues will be taking a small (but perfectly formed) bus doon to the final.After a quick stop in Pitlochry for a sqaure go with IHE, we'll head on into Perth for pre match beers,no sure where we're going for celebrations afterwards yet tho :rolleyes:

Highland dark Blues will be taking a small (but perfectly formed) bus doon to the final.After a quick stop in Pitlochry for a sqaure go with IHE, we'll head on into Perth for pre match beers,no sure where we're going for celebrations afterwards yet tho :D

If you stop in Pitlochry ya will not be going any further - and if a Limo goes past - there will be no room with a Fat Controller already in it. :rolleyes:

Highland dark Blues will be taking a small (but perfectly formed) bus doon to the final.After a quick stop in Pitlochry for a sqaure go with IHE, we'll head on into Perth for pre match beers,no sure where we're going for celebrations afterwards yet tho :P

If you stop in Pitlochry ya will not be going any further - and if a Limo goes past - there will be no room with a Fat Controller already in it. :rolleyes:

:D :lol::lol::lol:

Plans seems to be the train down just after half 9 which gets in at 12ish, perfect timing for a few juices and then back upat half 7 after a few post match celebration drinks.

Plans seems to be the train down just after half 9 which gets in at 12ish, perfect timing for a few juices and then back upat half 7 after a few post match celebration drinks.

Your on the same train as me on the way down, but im getting the half 6 train back to inverness

will there be any buses leaving from Aviemore or will there be a bus passing through Aviemore.

Its in case i am not here Mrs Cairn and young Cairn want to get other arrangements in place, as i usually take them by car

If you contact/join the supporters club a bus may? be arranged to pick up but you would have to clear that with the supporters club.

click on club guide at the top of your page.

The Official Supporters Club operate subsidised busses to all away fixtures aswell as organising other events and nights out.

Joining the Official Supporters Club is the cheapest option for supporters to ensure that they receive priority for tickets and you must be a member prior to travelling on the official subsidised busses to away matches.

The priority ticket scheme operated by Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC usually means Season Ticket Holders, Shareholders, Supporters Club Members & Centenary Club Members receive priority over everyone else.

Supporters Club Members also receive discount on merchandise from the Club Shop at the Stadium

It only takes a few moments to join the Official Supporters Club and it is worth every penny.

Adult ?5 Membership Secretary

ICT Supporters Club

P.O. Box 5699

Inverness, IV2 4XX

supportersclub@caleythistleonline.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Travel Line = 01463 227458

Child* ?3

Senior Citizen** ?3

Student*** ?3

Downloadable Form & Info

Application Form - PDF FORMAT - WORD FORMAT

Travel Info & Rules - PDF FORMAT - WORD FORMAT

Join Online Here (PayPal) [coming soon]

*Under 16 on 1/08 on season of joining

**60 or over on 01/08 on season of joining

***On Date of Joining

will there be any buses leaving from Aviemore or will there be a bus passing through Aviemore.

Its in case i am not here Mrs Cairn and young Cairn want to get other arrangements in place, as i usually take them by car

Or the bus im getting passes through Avimore.

I'm travelling by train. The booking confirmation informing me that they have taken my money also informs me that there are no seats available. I hope that just means that they are not reserving seats. I want to sit on the train and stand at the game. It seems I may be able to do neither. What is the world coming to?