FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher banned

caley100

Butch has been banned from the touchline for two games, 19th & 26th, not sure about Foran and Russell though.

Pretty much par for the course. Lets hope he spends the time away from the touch-line reading a copy of 'Timely Substitutions for Dummies'.

Completely unjust sending off, was chatting to Queens commercial manager in the pub after and he was saying there was no way Butcher deserved even a booking. The ref had a shocker. Let's hope the team feel a sense of injustice and use that to good effect for the next few games.

not sure about Foran and Russell though.

Did someone know say on another thread that Foran is banned for one game and Duncan is banned for three?

I would be surprised if Duncan got a three match ban - the highlights show he got a second yellow, and not a straight red.

oh he'll still have a say in the team, and more than likely have some form of coms with MM in the Dug out so im sure the subs will still be his shout, however, Ive read some thread on here before about the view from the dug outs and maybe just maybe with him in the stands he might see more of the game.... interesting.

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...utcher_ban.html

Both one match bans and Butchers doesnt start till the 19th so he has time to appeal his..

Where did you hear about one match bans? if they are sent off for 2nd yellow ( non violent) is it not just the points added and no straight match ban?

Where did you hear about one match bans? if they are sent off for 2nd yellow ( non violent) is it not just the points added and no straight match ban?

No...

A sending off, whether for two yellows or a red, means they are automatically suspended from the next game. (in the same competition)

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...utcher_ban.html

Both one match bans and Butchers doesnt start till the 19th so he has time to appeal his..

I didnt hear it, i read it in the link I provided.

As things stand everybody, Butcher has a two match dugout ban and Foran and Duncan are both banned for 1 match, all of the bans start immediately, that is they all miss the next match.

See the SFA websitefor the relevant information and open the folders to see who has received what.

not sure about Foran and Russell though.

Did someone know say on another thread that Foran is banned for one game and Duncan is banned for three?

how about adding this to your favourites Coulomb http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/football_docum...es.cfm?page=722

I think I should read all the posts before adding to it.

Edited by 12th Man

Coulomb:

n. (Abbr. C)

The meter-kilogram-second unit of electrical charge equal to the quantity of charge transferred in one second by a steady current of one ampere.

And the mister pedantic award for December goes to - :005:

Fur gude nus syke ur u board ur summit.