FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Resurrected from the dead

caleykid1994

Just thought i'd bring this up seeing as i havent found anything on it. My old work mate from Tesco has resurrected Inverness Citadel and they have successfully applied for a place in the Inverness Welfare League. They have been using the HFA in Dingwall for training and have confirmed earlier this week that their 1st match back is against Inverness Ladies on 21st February at the Bught.

Citadel

My moneys on the ladies. Better looking, fitter and more in the team

My moneys on them aswell. The only thing in Citadels favour is that they have a professional striker in their manager Krystof who used to play in the 2nd tier of the German leagues and after moving to Scotland he joined Golspie last season. My brother is contemplating whether to play for them or stay with Raigmore(he is an ex-ICT youth player).

Thats a photo from when Citadel took part in the Leisure Leagues national tournament down in england. they have merged with Delta force so they have a squad now and are on the hunt for players.

Edited by caleykid1994

Couple of more friendlies announced

Sunday 28th February 2010

Highlands Football Academy, Jubilee Park Caravan Club

Mavericks vs Inverness Citadel K/O 18:30

Sunday 14th March 2010

Bught Astroturf, Inverness

Inverness Citadel vs Inverness High School Seniors K/O 13:00

There could be a game against Legion Aviemore announced soon but i dont know when.