News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Whats confused you Renegade ?

Not sure if your on the wind up or not. You think school kids should pay the same price as an adult? What about a family who go and take 2-3 children, they wouldnt be able to if they all had to pay full price, so we would lose supporters. And teenagers who pay themselfs and go with their friends wouldnt be able to if they had to pay full price as they arent in full employment if they are in school, again lose supporters :lol:

I didn't say school kids should pay adult prices . My question is why should an adult pay more to sit in exactly the same type and size of seat ?

I didn't say school kids should pay adult prices . My question is why should an adult pay more to sit in exactly the same type and size of seat ?

:lol:

We have all but wrapped up our championship and a return to the SPL and you two are goading each other, get a fecking grip.

Not sure if your on the wind up or not. You think school kids should pay the same price as an adult? What about a family who go and take 2-3 children, they wouldnt be able to if they all had to pay full price, so we would lose supporters. And teenagers who pay themselfs and go with their friends wouldnt be able to if they had to pay full price as they arent in full employment if they are in school, again lose supporters :lol:

If we charged adults childs prices we would go bust. Adults tend to earn money so can afford to pay more for their ticket.

I went to Landmark last week with the bairns & had to pay ?20 just to keep an eye on the kids i wasnt there for my benefit !

Same goes for the cinema , we take our kids to see a movie just for them !

Thats life Dalneigh !

Anyway i dont grudge price of season ticket , the more that buy the better & our club will benefit :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come on Renegade put me out of my misery and tell me the answer oh learned one .

Well I don't know where to begin really. Only you could start an argument like this.

I'm really not trying to argue , its just something that I have been thinking about recently and i cant really get my head round it . No big deal though :)

Not sure if your on the wind up or not. You think school kids should pay the same price as an adult? What about a family who go and take 2-3 children, they wouldnt be able to if they all had to pay full price, so we would lose supporters. And teenagers who pay themselfs and go with their friends wouldnt be able to if they had to pay full price as they arent in full employment if they are in school, again lose supporters :)

I went to Landmark last week with the bairns & had to pay ?20 just to keep an eye on the kids i wasnt there for my benefit !

Same goes for the cinema , we take our kids to see a movie just for them !

Thats life Dalneigh !

Anyway i dont grudge price of season ticket , the more that buy the better & our club will benefit :021: :021: :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Landmark ?20? it should have only cost you ?5 in tesco vouchers, besides I bet you enjoyed doing the sky dive or the rope works.