HA HA @ C*unty

SMEE

They were totally out of their depth have brought embarassment to the good name of "Highland football."

Absolutley....it puts a lot of added pressure on us next season to restore the good name we had bestowed to Highland Football....only for C*unty to undo all our hard work, with 90 mins of drivel!

I think the county players will be really dissapointed how bad they played, or was it Utd had them sorted?

Anyway it will be a long slow trek up the A9 for all the 'fans' that made the trip to see 'their' team eh?

Said on other thread but quite frankly they let themselves down, their fans down.

They let the WHOLE of the highlands down! HA HA HA!

Who will be the first on the County site to tell them this. IHE i challenge thee!

They were totally out of their depth have brought embarassment to the good name of "Highland football."

Absolutley....it puts a lot of added pressure on us next season to restore the good name we had bestowed to Highland Football....only for C*unty to undo all our hard work, with 90 mins of drivel!

Oh stop it i'm wetting myself :blink: :D :D

Probably the worst performance by any team ever to contest the Scottish Cup Final. What was it, one half-hearted pishy effort on goal. A total embarrassment to Highland football. These useless feckers should get demoted back to the Highland League for that "performance".

Probably the worst performance by any team ever to contest the Scottish Cup Final. What was it, one half-hearted pishy effort on goal. A total embarrassment to Highland football. These useless feckers should get demoted back to the Highland League for that "performance".

Here here