Movie of the Month

Tug

thought it might be an idea to start a thread on here for a monthly Movie review or at least my favorite movies type thing

May :- Kick Ass, very sweary and violent film about a teenage super hero Wannabe. has alot of very funny one liners and some excellent action scenes

June :- Centurion , based around the lost roman 9th legion and a group of them trying to escape scotland whilst being hunted by a hunter/tracker called ethane. similar vain to Gladiator in the epic battles style but with a bit more gore, has some low points with needless one liners that arent all that funny but is a good film

HotTubTimeMachine , does exactly what it says on the tin...loved it, dosent take its self to seriously and has a decent twist at the end..but then i am a big John Cusak Fan

July :- Four Lions , ok Suicide bomber comedy is not the first thing that would be on alot of peoples must see list but this is very funny and will have alot of people quoting lines for quite some time to come...also has a couple of touching moments and it is actually quite bizarre to find yourself rooting for the bombers by the end

Movie of the Month for July is clearly Inception.

Hell, movie of the year to be honest.

dunno looks a bit of a head trip to me

still not 100% sure i have got the plot/story idea behind it right to be honest

Inception follows a fairly clear story.

It is possible to go into peoples dream in order to steal ideas and information from them whilst they are in a subconscious state. Inception is about planting an idea in someones subconscious so that they would do something. That is the basic plot line, however it is much deeper and the story is a bit different.

People should be rewarding this type of movie, rather then spending money on the endless sequels and remakes. It's a new movie, from a very talented director with a very talented cast. I shall be hopefully seeing this again.