FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Quits County

Scotty

Brew was supposedly "gutted" at not being offered the manager's job at County and has turned down the offer to continue as assistant according to the Highland News.

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/8486/Brewster_quits_County.html

He's now 16/1 for the Aberdeen job :rotflmao:

I'll never understand why he didn't get himself registered in his last season with us.

I believe it was because he was told that his shoulder was knackered and that any further injury to it could give him serious problems.

Brewster was a good managed for us in his first stint at ICT and think he would have done ok at county which would have reignited his career as a manager. Think he will have to step down a level or stay in division 1 before he gets an spl job again.

P.S. Brewster has not QUIT County, get your facts correct Scotty !!

Got a problem with what I said ? ... take it up with the Paul Chalk, otherwise **** off.

• Agree 3

Yes he did and you should always remember the loyalty involved with that!

WOW....Ralphy boy raises his ugly head to leap to the defence of his "chum" Brewster. Well...your wrong Ralph...."loyalty" would have been sticking to what he sed about 10 days before deserting ICT(along the lines of there was no loyalty left in football these days). Mind you....i always thought he was a totally crap and tactically inept manager...so i was really happy he left. Just gave me extra reason to dislike him!

• Agree 1

Willie McStay must be deeelighted Brewster "stepped down" (Scotsman) "quits" (P&J) as to have Mr Brewster as asst. manager reminds me of a Annie Lennox song. Not bothered whether he quit or was forced out, and no personal grudge against him, but it's obvious he just doesnt have what it takes. And I cant see why he thought he should get the county job, he is a fitness coach at best.

And I cant see why he thought he should get the county job, he is a fitness coach at best.

Actually Fitness coach at worst! I think one of his weaknesses as a manager / coach is his fitness coaching. What i mean by this is, he always had the players tired for match day and from what I gather, he over trained them.. That's the mark of a bad fitness coach!

Although he did a terrible job in his 2nd stint with us, I do hope he finds something. It wouldn't surprise me if he ended up a manager of one of the well off HL teams within the next year.... or even Aberdeen!

• 5 weeks later...