News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

What happened

RonnieRayGun

This used to be one of the busiest and most interesting footy forums around. For a number of reasons I haven't been on for a while, but I have been on today, this is the proof, and it's dead, there are hardly any recent posts and I don't recognise the bulk of the usernames , WTF has happened?

This used to be one of the busiest and most interesting footy forums around. For a number of reasons I haven't been on for a while, but I have been on today, this is the proof, and it's dead, there are hardly any recent posts and I don't recognise the bulk of the usernames , WTF has happened?

Maybe you should post more often  :015: Jeez i'm a buddie and have more posts that you and I only joined 2 weeks ago  :018:

Its a bed of roses............make of it what you will, i enjoy

oh my!!!

cos its full of *****...ly  posts!  :023:

hi ronnie sweet~peee.... dont believe we have been formally introduced???

dont belive too much of what they say about me.... specially that jb, he smokes too much  :023:... or howdi..... it was dark at the time and i didnt realise his thing was in my hand!  :023:

anyway, i'm fairly nice when you get to know me!  :015:

She's a feckin gorgeous burd Ronnie and a joy to communicate with - both in the verbal and physical sense - but a lot of the old timers have gone to the Internet cafe in the sky - not dead just browsing or dropping in from time to time. All good things have to come to an end - Why am I still here? - I'm feckin banned from most other sites.  :015: :015: :015: :015:

....... and a joy to communicate with ..........

oh my!!!

and we are remound for our vast communicational skills sweeti!  :023:

i find it hard to believe i can ACTUALLY manage to verbally communicate so well whilst being distracted by his mannnnly good looks! :love07:

now, back to that bottle of fizzy stuff....  :015: