Thank god that Chris Hogg is back!

TheHighlandsAreOurs

...we still have Simon King to come back too.

No we don't i have heard he is away back down to England. Wanted to move back to where his family are Is this all because they covered his car in post-it notes?

Ha ha! However I don't believe Simon King has left the building. Unless someone can confirm otherwise I hear he is recovering from his injury.

we cant afford to release players with 6 months left in their contracts. unless its a mutual agreement. which i cant see an injury prone, centre half doing right now. i think it may just be a case of simon having recurrances of injuries and having a frustrating time right now trying to get back to fitness. simon king still has to provide for his family so why would he leave a reasonably well paid job for nothing? he'll be back soon enough.

Agree with IHE, be good to see Chris back on the pitch after the time he's had. Cooper did not look at all bad for his age and has time and a good defensive group be be part of and learn from. The team we have are a decent bunch of players and all seem to work for each other on the pitch. We've been really lucky injury wise so far (fingers crossed) but a good, together squad can see us through if anything happens. Nick Ross back and the bench we have just now - its all good.

Chris did the MFR podcast with us last night and was unbelievably positive (as well as quite funny) He reckons he might be a couple of weeks away from a U20's game and it would be braw if a few of the posters on this thread could go to that game and welcome him back. It's some achievement after all.

• 1 month later...