FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jordan Gibbons

Yngwie

Butcher on Gibbons and Jordan.

Jordan signed a new two-year deal at QPR on Monday which allowed us to get him. He's exciting and explosive, very quick, very jinky.

We have got options in wide areas and up front. He has got pace as well. Charlie has played for Leeds and has been out on loan at Bradford and York.

He has a sweet left foot and gives us cover for Graeme Shinnie but he can play up front as well. They are young kids but they are keen to play.

I can't really sign experienced players because I can't guarantee them games. But these youngsters can feel their way into the squad and I'm sure they will make valuable contributions

I got a quick report from a QPR friend of mine!

"yeah he is a good young prospect, did seem a surprise to see him jump from youth team to SPL but am sure both will benefit from the experience, i saw him play a few times last summer and he was a player who could influence a game and seemed head & shoulders above others at his level. let me know how he gets on !!"