FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry's 300th

EWS

I am rather suprised that this hasn't been picked up on, or if it has, I cannot see it anywhere.  Anyway, according to BBC, this weekend is Bazza's 300th appearence for the club at age 35.   Here is the link.  I think that for a club with as short a history as ours, to have two players hit 300 is remarkable.  I personally feel that Bazza is having one of, if not the, best seasons he has ever had for us, and although he went to Livi for 3 years, I am wiling to forgive him for that, seeing as though they had been promoted.

Here's to you Bazza, all the best.  I wish I could be there at Tynecastle on Saturday cheering you on and celebrating with you, but unfortunatly my presnece has to be felt on the freezing banks of Loch Lomond looking at land formations.

According to Ian Broadfoot's stats - which are the most accurate on the planet - Barry had made the following appearances to the end of season 2005/06

LEAGUE

Starts 205

Sub (on) 24

Sub (unused) 2

Total Appearances = 229

Goals 62

SCOTTISH CUP

Starts 19

Sub (on) 1

Sub (unused) 0

Total Appearances = 20

Goals 5

LEAGUE CUP

Starts 13

Sub (on) 0

Sub (unused) 0

Total Appearances = 13

Goals 4

CHALLENGE CUP (Bells Cup, Challenge Cup, B&Q Cup etc)

Starts 8

Sub (on) 1

Sub (unused) 0

Total Appearances = 9

Goals 3

OVERALL TOTALS (to end of 05/06)

Total Starts 245

Total Sub (on) 26

Total Sub (unused) 2

Total Appearances 271 

Total Goals = 74

His 2006/07 appearances are as follows:

League Starts 24

Scottish Cup Starts 2

League Cup Starts 2

Unused Sub - 1 game (Falkirk V ICT, SPL, (30/12)

Goals 4

so that makes his overall stats as of today as follows

Games Started (LGE) = 229

Games Started (CUP) = 44

TOTAL = 273 starts

Games where came on as a sub (LGE) = 24

Games where came on as a sub (CUP) = 2

TOTAL = 26 appearances from the subs bench

LEAGUE GAMES PLAYED = 253

CUP GAMES PLAYED = 46

OVERALL TOTAL PLAYED = 299

GOALS SCORED = 78

Sis in law got me a dvd for xmas, Him from Corrie that owned the factory ? anyway managed to have a look the other night, bizarre goals and bloomers from across the world of football.

Some real crackers, a couple from Scotland  ( Gould arse up ) but, lo and behold a young looking Barry playing for Livvy runs past the Motherwell keeper squares the ball across the goal mouth only for Hammil to smack it into the net, nice one Baz.