FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Montrose Tickets ?

Anyone any idea what's happening regarding tickets for Tuesday night?  Good of both clubs to keep us abreast of the situation......surely a pay at the gate on the night would be a bit of a shambles.

Thanks Fraz.  I was looking at Montrose's twitter but there was no info regarding tickets.

No pay gate for away fans - advance ticket sales only on the link above.   

• Like 1

Info on ICTFC now

GAME INFO

Montrose v ICTFC

cinch Championship Play-Off Semi Final 1st Leg

Tuesday 7th May, 7.45pm kick-off

Links Park

TICKET INFO

Prices: Adult: £17, Concessions: £10, Under 12s: £5 or Free with an Adult

AWAY FANS: Entry is strictly by online ticket only.

https://montrosefc.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/montrose_v_inverness_caledonian_thistle

For the avoidance of doubt there will be no cash turnstile available for Away fans. Please do not travel if you have not purchased a ticket in advance!

Under 12s will ONLY be admitted if accompanied by a paying Adult).

STREAMING

This fixture will be available to watch online via Montrose’s automated camera streaming facility.  Please note that there is no commentary included with this facility which is available at £15 ppv.

https://montrose.watch.pixellot.tv/

SEATING

AWAY – Sections A & B of the Brian Keith Stand is reserved for Away fans only on a first come basis and accessible via the Away turnstiles.

Stewards will be on hand to assist you find these sections if required.

STADIUM CATERING

Rosie’s Pie Huts (Home & Away) will be open 1 hour prior to kick-off and accept both card and cash payments.

ENTRY

AWAY supporters should enter the stadium from the turnstiles located at the East end of Links Park Stadium adjacent to Union Street/Union Row. Season Tickets will be scanned on entry.

Turnstiles will open 1 hour prior to kick-off time and will remain open until 15 minutes after the match commences.

6 hours ago, tm4tj said:

AWAY – Sections A & B of the Brian Keith Stand is reserved for Away fans only on a first come basis and accessible via the Away turnstiles.

That's the uncovered end. Still, it's forecast to be dry.

For our home tie the club states as per spfl rules, season tickets aren't valid. I wonder if someone could clarify this as, if you check Hamiltons website,  they say season tickets are valid for their play off game.

13 minutes ago, robbylad said:

For our home tie the club states as per spfl rules, season tickets aren't valid. I wonder if someone could clarify this as, if you check Hamiltons website,  they say season tickets are valid for their play off game.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC v Montrose

cinch Championship Play-Off Semi Final 2nd Leg 

Saturday 11th May, 3pm kick-off 

Caledonian Stadium 

Prices 

Main: Adult: £20, Over 65s: £15, Under 21s: £15, Under 16s: £10, Under 12s: FREE 

North/South(Away): Adult: £18, Over 65s: £13, Under 21: £13, Under 16s: £8, Under 12s: FREE 

Ticket Info 

Season Tickets are not valid for this fixture.

22 minutes ago, robbylad said:

Like cup competitions the ticket income is pulled into a pot and split (I don't recall how the split is done).  Any club offering free entry for season ticket holders will have to pay an amount equal to what they would have taken from sales into the pot.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, IBM said:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC v Montrose

cinch Championship Play-Off Semi Final 2nd Leg 

Saturday 11th May, 3pm kick-off 

Caledonian Stadium 

Prices 

Main: Adult: £20, Over 65s: £15, Under 21s: £15, Under 16s: £10, Under 12s: FREE 

North/South(Away): Adult: £18, Over 65s: £13, Under 21: £13, Under 16s: £8, Under 12s: FREE 

Ticket Info 

Season Tickets are not valid for this fixture.

The key phrase is "as per spfl rules "

7 minutes ago, STFU said:

Like cup competitions the ticket income is pulled into a pot and split (I don't recall how the split is done).  Any club offering free entry for season ticket holders will have to pay an amount equal to what they would have 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/3267683/explained-season-tickets-premiership-play-off-clashes/

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, STFU said:

Like cup competitions the ticket income is pulled into a pot and split (I don't recall how the split is done).  Any club offering free entry for season ticket holders will have to pay an amount equal to what they would have taken from sales into the pot.

Only for premiership/championship playoffs

• Agree 1

What's the issue here. As a season ticket holder, I'm happy to pay for the play off games.  I certainly had no expectation that it would be included in my season ticket. I  guess the club have got it wrong in terms of what they stated but given we need as much revenue as we can, so you need to pay.

As an aside, interesting to note from the Courier article how the  Championship have been stitched up by the Premier league. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, robbylad said:

Only for premiership/championship playoffs

It would seem that the club are talking bollocks then.  Maybe confused by the rules from our participation in previous play offs at the other end of the table and thought as I did.

1 minute ago, Huisdean said:

What's the issue here. As a season ticket holder, I'm happy to pay for the play off games.  I certainly had no expectation that it would be included in my season ticket. I  guess the club have got it wrong in terms of what they stated but given we need as much revenue as we can, so you need to pay.

As an aside, interesting to note from the Courier article how the  Championship have been stitched up by the Premier league. 

I have already bought my ticket. I am happy to have done so. The issue is, the club shouldn't be hiding behind a rule that doesn't exist. If people  aren't aware that it's discretionary at this level, their money  is being taken under false pretenses. 

4 minutes ago, STFU said:

It would seem that the club are talking bollocks then.  Maybe confused by the rules from our participation in previous play offs at the other end of the table and thought as I did.

That seem to talk bollocks fluently

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, robbylad said:

The key phrase is "as per spfl rules "

Robby I just copied the info from the email I got from the club to clarify it for you.  As far as I remember our season tickets have not covered us for cup games or playoff games.

Just now, IBM said:

Robby I just copied the info from the email I got from the club to clarify it for you.  As far as I remember our season tickets have not covered us for cup games or playoff games.

I totally get and accept that. Pedantic as it sounds, words are important. I'm sure the club doesn't want to mislead anyone.

2 minutes ago, IBM said:

I don't think they ever have but that's a club rule and not an SPFL rule on this occasion 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, robbylad said:

IBM. The screenshot I shared is from the ICT website. It was still like that at 19.30 tonight.

Edited by robbylad
Tagged myself instead of who I meant to reply to

I give up you are just having a rant!  I thought you were asking a question.  For me I will be buying a ticket for the game and have it added to my season ticket as normal for these games.

1 minute ago, IBM said:

I give up you are just having a rant!  I thought you were asking a question.  For me I will be buying a ticket for the game and have it added to my season ticket as normal for these games.

As I said, I've got my ticket.  The point is the club shouldn't be telling people that it's spfl rules if it isn't. It's as if they're suggesting "nothing we can do about it". It's misleading. 

• Agree 2

I have to totally agree with robbylad. The money is not the issue. Our club implies there is no choice but to charge season ticket holders but Hamilton football club throws this in to doubt. I will be buying my ticket, my club needs me and as many supporters as possible.i just have the feeling that the club are telling us anything to get us off their backs

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

It seems to me that the club didn’t check the rules given we’ve only been in the Premiership play offs in recent years.

We’d get a bigger crowd if season tickets were accepted but personally I have no issue with the decision (even if they’ve used a rule that doesn’t apply). I signed up for the 18 home league games knowing I’d need to buy tickets for any other games.

That said, I won’t make Saturday’s game as I will be waiting for a flight back home at the time.

I just hope there’s a decent crowd to encourage the players to get the result we need  

So either the club is being sleekit with it's media (quite possible) or we're so tinpot that they don't actually know the regulations (also quite possible). 

Nobody expected the season tickets to include play off games whatever the situation, they just don't like being fed a BS line about it being out of the club's hands. 

They also forgot to add in the 16 to 20 discount tickets for the North Stand initially on the announcement and had to change that.

• Well Said 2