FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HEAVY HANDED STREWARDING FOR A CHANGE

jamie ictfc

at the game tonight a steward was pushing a 13 year old boy,then one of the people gets sent out for singing in the singing stand!

then some fans go out in protest,

then i get my name taken for going out!!!

rocksteady must loose the contract!!!

or tell the old b*****d who was there to feck off!!!

:33: :33: :33: :33: :33:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly.the 13 year old should involve the police! Glad to hear the ppl left in protest. They should all contact Savage and inform him of their disgust (assuming it wasnt inflamitory or bordeline songs)

I thought it was ACE Security(theres a contridiction if ever there was!) that ran the show at TCS?

Firstly.the 13 year old should involve the police! Glad to hear the ppl left in protest. They should all contact Savage and inform him of their disgust (assuming it wasnt inflamitory or bordeline songs)

I thought it was ACE Security(theres a contridiction if ever there was!) that ran the show at TCS?

contact savage - that's a joke - he never replies and even people in the club will tell you that

couldn't really see what was going on but it's about time the stewarding issues were sorted out as there always appears to be some prob or another, if a 13yr old was being pushed about by stewards, I would go way above the stewards and club, and file for common assault with the police

we wer told to write to rocksteady and complain about the steward who seemed to have a power problem

we got his name so can pin point him.

why does this happen everytime when no body even did anything wrong its becoming a joke!!

we were just singing and standing, when one person got taken out we all went over to the gate in protest then a few more lads got thrown out , one 13 years old grabbed by the scruff of the neck and hauled out , also the same steward , slammed a boy of 14 was slammed against the police van  :018: :008: . another disgracefull display of stewarding at the TCS  :33:  . i would urge all present to make official complaints.

Ad guarantee if I wrote to savage....he would reply. It depends on how firm you are with people. Lets just say, something along the lines of........my 13 year old was assaulted at the match. We are involving the police. And we hold you responsible as head of ICT. I reckon that would get his attention

i was in the main stand today but i thought th west stand were starting to create a decent level of noise. its th same old story, you have a bunch of stewards who will find this there only chance too push there weight around. i personally don't think the west stand was doing anything wrong!!

one 13 years old grabbed by the scruff of the neck and hauled out , also the same steward , slammed a boy of 14 was slammed against the police van  :018: :008: . another disgracefull display of stewarding at the TCS  :33:  . i would urge all present to make official complaints.

If that is true then it is entirely up to you lot to complain about it as you will have been the ones who saw it happen. Unfortunately others can only complain about what they saw so it would be imperative that as many of you who witnessed this bullying of a child by a steward complain as possible.

These issues with the stewarding seem to keep repeating time and again, I would like to think that DJS,LG or any other members of the supporters trust watching could maybe get in touch with the people who are making these allegations and bring it up with the club itself

it pertains to be a family club and if these allegations are true, would you treat a member of your own family this way.

Let's get it sorted once and for all

Was in the singing section, long story short fans were standing, not causing any problems, a bored stewerd came along to tell us all to sit down and he was ignored, two police came and grabbed a random and dragged him out. The stand was otherwise good, lots of young blood sining and having fun. I think that it was appauling the way the young fans of the club were treated.

These people really need sorting once and for all, unfortunately the police are as problematic as the security.A similar incident occured at the Falkirk game last season when a wee lad was dragged by the scruff of his neck by an over zealous polis whom i remonstrated with post match,as he charged the wee guy for celebrating his teams goal!!!!!!

Eh mind when going to othe football was a fun day/night out for youngsters,it's getting so i cannae be ersed wi the hassle.

Ace or Rock Steady, there's no difference. Still the same brainless t**ts they employ. If they had an ounce of common sense between them there would not be incidents like tonight or posts like this. 

thought the signing section were sounding good tonight. dunno what happened but got a good view from the north stand of the steward man handling the young lad out.feckin joke.whats an arse :018:

Incidentally it was the same jobsworth who caused problems at the Rangers game :014:

Guest ictdave

I was one of the person that got thrown out when the two police came and took my mate out we all went to the gate at the north stand to ask why he got thrown out and they told us to sit back down or follow him and get chucked out.  I turned round to go back to my seat and told the steward that it was a joke and he grabbed me and throw me out.  I thought the west stand was ood banter tonight well done to evyone tht came and sang.

The way I see it though is that these lads should be encouraged to come to the games, because if they are watching football then they arn't commiting mindless acts of violence, drinking or taking drugs, instead we have fat men on a power trip driving them away. Its ridiculus and a very short sighted way to deal with the future of the club's fanbase.

contact savage - that's a joke - he never replies and even people in the club will tell you that

I have never had a problem obtaining a reply from him even when criticising the club.

we were just singing and standing, when one person got taken out we all went over to the gate in protest then a few more lads got thrown out , one 13 years old grabbed by the scruff of the neck and hauled out , also the same steward , slammed a boy of 14 against the police van  . I would urge all present to make official complaints.

Think you answered your own questions there

a) You were standing and although the club may tolerate it a little more than before, some jobsworth steward is always going to be power hungry. these are not club staff, but the employees of a contractor.

b) A mob of p***** off 13 year olds surrounding them, you probably scared them  :004: :003:

c) Grabbed by scruff of neck ? By who ? Police or Stewards .... sounds like assault. serious question though, did this person do anything to provoke it ? If not, complain long and loud.

d) Slammed against Police van ? Again, by who ? considering that when I worked in retail a good few years ago, I once saw a staff member charged with assault for merely holding a shoplifter by the arm at the elbow this also sounds like assault. Again, complain long and loud.

There is probably nothing to be done after the fact but I would suggest that if it happens again you try to keep a level head, and solicit contact details from others around you, preferably not just your friends and then complain to the club directly. If the club receive a complaint that can be subbstantiated they are duty bound to investigate and take the appropriate action.

Was in the singing section, long story short fans were standing, not causing any problems, a bored stewerd came along to tell us all to sit down and he was ignored, two police came and grabbed a random and dragged him out. The stand was otherwise good, lots of young blood sining and having fun. I think that it was appauling the way the young fans of the club were treated.

From what I saw from the north stand, the authorities should not be involved. Our "singing section" need to get a reality check.

If you are told to sit down,sit down. This does not mean stand up and make your club an object of ridicule.

Scotty , I'm glad Mr Savage has the decency to respond to you, i have written to him previously without even the decency of a response of any kind, i once wrote to him about issues with an 11year old boy after the last problem with the singing section who was frightened to even jump up if ict scored because of the fear he might get thrown out.

I have also seen the afore mentioned 'Gentleman' in the pub along the road several times with grassa etc and for want of other words 'approachable' would not in my humble opinion be the best adjective.

Re this issue about standing again, Isn't the cis cup played under the rules of the sfa as opposed to the spl arbroath and many other teams in this competition have no all seated criteria therefore if its safe for us to stand in these grounds, is it not also safe for us to stand in our own ground, when sir elton played in front of 13,000? we were encouraged to stand,sing,dance etc with1250 there tonight was that deemed to be a much greater risk, I was in the north stand as usual and had nothing but praise for this section for trying to put some atmosphere into a ground which sometimes has less of it than the moon

if it wasn't for them the biggest noise tonight would have been the crisps opening at half time

they need all the support they can get if we are ever going to have adecent vibe at the ground, the clach pre season game at grant st made more noise than many at tcs and there was only a handful of ferry boys there - mind that maybe says something about the merkinch crew :015:

P's. does anyone know how east fife got on today

From what I saw from the north stand, the authorities should not be involved. Our "singing section" need to get a reality check.

If you are told to sit down,sit down. This does not mean stand up and make your club an object of ridicule.

Ridicule why?

Are supporters not allowed to sing, cheer and encourage their team , do we not stand and sing at the scotland games at hampden, rugby games at murrayfield without recourse

would you prefer to sit with pj's, cocoa and slippers for a quiet night, maybe ballet at eden court would be more appropriate :023: :001: