FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Assistant Manager

ictchris

Hagi was a wind up - Shearer is 100% cert.  :001:

At the beginning of the season when Brew came Buckie would not allow Shearer to move and ICT would have had to ask DP to move which would have caused uproar. Buckie wanted Shearer to stay and stabilise their club and take them on a profitable Scottish Cup run.

Where are Buckie in the league ? - have the foundations been laid ? - is it not strange that DP leaves on the weekend Buckie are put out of the cup!!   :018:

Yes, yes ... but who shot JFK.

I know IHE has a magical channel direct into the brain of the club, but I will be very disappointed if the red balloon returns. At least till the performances pick up, then...

I heard a little bit on MFR last night, where Brew said he had been in touch with Malky at Chester and it would seem he's keen to return north. I know he loved it here.  If it's Duncan Shearer then I think we all have to bow to IHE's superior tea leaves.  :001:

I heard a little bit on MFR last night, where Brew said he had been in touch with Malky at Chester and it would seem he's keen to return north. I know he loved it here.  If it's Duncan Shearer then I think we all have to bow to IHE's superior tea leaves.  :001:

Sounds like it's a done deal then.... I'm quite sure Brew will have been in contact with Malky ever since he returned to ICT....

Grassa & co should have had all this sorted out at the time of Brew's re-appointment....

Could have saved Donald a few wasted months in a dead end job....

I was at the hospitality for the last DDU game, prior to Brewsters arrival and who was there,  Shearer?  and I'm sure Buckie were playing that day? he must be missing us.

Anyone could be appointed though,has Alan Shearer been asked yet? I'm sure he would have a few contacts.

Guest macgint71

I think if its Malky then the club is f**kd

I know that the players thought he was a joke the last time so if it happens then moral will hit rock bottom

I don't think Billy Davies would fit in.

He has just resigned due to his basic refusal to toe the party line ..very similar situation to the Ross County one--he favoured dullish defensive football to  try to save his team from relegation but the Chairman wanted devil-may-care football to go down "with all guns blazing'.

After listening to his interview I fear he may be too strong for Brew to stomach and , forby, his wages would be too high for ICT --I mean an English Premiership team for ICT at SPL wages? Probably not.

But he can talk more eloquently than Brew so .......? :023:

Guest Arab4Ever

I think if its Malky then the club is f**kd

I know that the players thought he was a joke the last time so if it happens then moral will hit rock bottom

apparently the utd players didnt like him as well because he ****** around too much