FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If you could change ONE thing at ICT?

SMEE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the singing - we need MORE of it, I have faith that all the young-uns i'm seeing at the home games will be joining in the chants in a few years, that'd be something, imagine going to a game and drowning out the OF??? Okay well i can dream at least

I'd have sausage roll & pie-sellers & drink sellers wandering round the ground during the match like they do at baseball matches. Not only would club takings go up, but you would have a half decent chance of getting some food without missing ten minutes of the second-half standing in the queue at the serveries.  :014:

I'd have sausage roll & pie-sellers & drink sellers wandering round the ground during the match like they do at baseball matches. Not only would club takings go up, but you would have a half decent chance of getting some food without missing ten minutes of the second-half standing in the queue at the serveries.  :014:

.... and beer of course.