FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

balloons for saint mirren away

caley89

speaking to a friend last night and we came up with idea of blowing up balloons on th bus, putting them in plastic bin bags and then taking them into the ground that way so we have more instead of one ballon per person. we were also thinking about placing the bags around the stand so others may get involved in letting them go not just the crew.

however what my friend and i were wondering was that would this be allowed?? we weren't sure if we would get into the ground with plastic bin bags full with balloons or not?

probably not - best to take them in un-inflated and blow them up once you are inside.

the only other way would be to talk to St Mirren beforehand and ask if it was ok. I am guessing they might say no and give you a story about it interfering with play or causing too much mess (ie litter) to be picked up after the game.

you have to blow them up oin the stadium,at st mirren last season they made me deflate my blow up bannana and  i wasnt alowed to blow it up at all!:(

it's stupid things like this why people are put off coming to football matches. i don't know why we(footy fans) stand for it we should really stick up for ourselves more.

the way things are going its police and stewards which will be the death of football not football fans, ultras or hooligans

Not trying to be a knob, but it was the FA cup  :023:

Don't see how that would make you a knob lad so don't worry  :003:

I couldn't mind who were playing aside from Man City. Who were they playing?

Not trying to be a knob, but it was the FA cup   :023:

Don't see how that would make you a knob lad so don't worry  :003:

I couldn't mind who were playing aside from Man City. Who were they playing?

Sheffield United  :015:

speaking to a friend last night and we came up with idea of blowing up balloons on th bus, putting them in plastic bin bags and then taking them into the ground that way so we have more instead of one ballon per person. we were also thinking about placing the bags around the stand so others may get involved in letting them go not just the crew.

however what my friend and i were wondering was that would this be allowed?? we weren't sure if we would get into the ground with plastic bin bags full with balloons or not?

Worst shout ever!

Worst shout ever!

what you mean?

Well - it was only two balloons that soared out of Love Street early doors.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Feckin yoof of today - Such behaviour give the club a bad name.  :023:

And Bazza is now an official Ultra fer returning the blow up ball.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If I wasnt so sober I would have joined in - That was good craic spoiled by OTT stewarding as ever.  :018: