FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

the weather

Linwoodictsc

All seems ok in Brum..... :blah01: (Mind you it could do with a good wash and blow dry)

I was listening to local radio this morning (in Cov 0) and they reported on the storms....the next record they played was 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay'.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

All seems ok in Brum..... :blah01: (Mind you it could do with a good wash and blow dry)

I was listening to local radio this morning (in Cov 0) and they reported on the storms....the next record they played was 'Sitting on the Dock of the Bay'.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

ye couldnae make that one up ....... :rotflmao:

Weather !!!! don't get me started !!!!

This winter has seen Toronto get nearly 7 feet of snow in a short period of time and its now only something like 4 inches away from breaking the all-time winter record for the city !!!

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_20417.aspx

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/200...0/tto-snow.html

My driveway and back garden were virtually clear of the white stuff on Friday but yesterday it took me nearly two hours to dig myself out of the house to the car and then to clear my driveway so the car could get out of it ...... as for the back garden, I will post a picture later that shows how crazy it has been ! At least the dog loves it though ... she cant get enough of the snow (daft mutt doesnt have to shovel the feckin stuff!).

But at least we are not Ottawa - they have had 13.5 FEET of snow this winter and need only another foot to break the record.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/03/10/...ips-winter.html

Global Warming indeed !!!

[and before the PC crowd start, yes I know, the correct term is now "global climate change" and refers to extremes at both ends of the spectrum as well as anomalous or freak weather and not just "warming"]  :blah01:

I will post a picture later that shows how crazy it has been !

The back garden ...... you could almost see the grass on Friday - there was about half an inch of snow left on the ground and in places the grass was peeping through .... what you see here for the most part fell from Friday afternoon to Saturday evening

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

but at least the dog loves it !!!

[attach=3]

post-2-1205202103.jpg

post-8-1205202103.jpg

post-8-1205202104.jpg

Guest SuilbhirCroat

Now, when you mentioned it, what are your weather predictions for...let' say... between April 9th and 11th  :004: :014:

Not that it will have any influence on my passing through Inverness. :003:

How is the weather generally in April in Highlands?

Thanks!

There have been four murders and three rapes and four attempted murders and thiteen assaults today in Chorley but the weather is fine so we dont give a feck.

So.... Life in Chorley is beginning to improve...?    :024: