FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie's joined the believers

Alex MacLeod

?Andy Barrowman has come in and was great in pre-season, so if we can get another attacker to play alongside him, there is no reason why we can?t get into the top half."

Presumably he means signing an attacker better than the ones we've already got?

I'm delighted to finally have someone come out and say that we're aiming for something more than Survival. That's the mindset we should have adopted 2 seasons ago after finding our feet in the SPL.

All we need now is for the board to show that their ambitions match that of the players and fans.

What I like about the recent stories about ICT being tipped to go down is the reaction from the players. I think every single one of them wants to give the pundits a big GIRUY at the end of the season :rotflmao:

Yes, to be written off by the pundits is almost as good as the Spiers "I have many hats and I will eat them all" comment from a few seasons ago ..... Players have less pressure on them media wise and a mentality that they will show these gormless idiots just how little they know. Long may it continue ... so long as they continue to be wrong !!

Yes, to be written off by the pundits is almost as good as the Spiers "I have many hats and I will eat them all" comment from a few seasons ago ..... Players have less pressure on them media wise and a mentality that they will show these gormless idiots just how little they know. Long may it continue ... so long as they continue to be wrong !!

If they predict our doom at the start of every season they will probably get it right eventually. hopefully not in the next 50 years though. :rotflmao:

Haha on the money there Scotty. We are still the wee pretenders. The BBC site also has the pundits making their prediction and yes, 5 out of 7 of the usual suspects go for ICT to go down. Notable exception is Annie Walker who already has had his fingers burned, if I recall correctly. Bring it on!

If they predict our doom at the start of every season they will probably get it right eventually. hopefully not in the next 50 years though. :rotflmao:

Want me to fill your half empty glass ditd?