FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well I Never!

absent friend

Now it is not difficult, trawling through this threads, to realise that our manager does not enjoy the support of a number of contributors and at this point I am being kind, using enjoy.

Well, I have just been informed that a solution has been found for the contributors, above mentioned - the disillusioned Dons fans want to replace Jimmy with BREW!

Yes, I know it is only a few Dons fans overreacting but I would like to think that it is only a few ICT fans as well.

So maybe (fantasy land) we will have the pocket billiard playing Jimmy and they will have our Craig and this will keep some happy and then.....it will start all over again!

This is the best thread I've ever read on here

Of course we'll have to be highly compensated for losing such a young promising manager :rotflmao:

Edited by Mee

Rig,

I am told it is on the Red Ultras site

Really? I can't see that myself but if you've seen the thread fair enough. I wouldn't have thought that Brewster would be the name the Aberdeen fans would want there although I am sure they hold him in high regard for his job at Yinited :rotflmao:

Rig,

I am told it is on the Red Ultras site

Really? I can't see that myself but if you've seen the thread fair enough. I wouldn't have thought that Brewster would be the name the Aberdeen fans would want there although I am sure they hold him in high regard for his job at Yinited :rotflmao:

Have not seen it myself but it was the result of a phone call from an Ultra and I have now phoned a golfing chum and he confirmed it BUT it was only stupid talk from a stupid poster!

Anyway this lighthearted posting of mine took a funny turn as I was returning from a late lunch just now. My next door hairdresser, a bit like Digger of old, likes to know a'thin, as they say here - came out of the reception area to tell me that ''Your boy is comin' doon here, JC is oot''

I would imagine the original source could also have been that nonsense posting - what is it they say? - repeat a thing often enough and it becomes a fact.

In fact I notice on here that it also works - 'CB has lost the dressing room' 'Unrest in the dressing room' 'Unhappy players in the dressing room' - Guess what? CB has a problem in the dressing room or maybe he hasn't and it is one big windup.