FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

caleyrule

That was Yompa - aka interthenet - providing 6 Highland Marches towards 606's 12 days of christmas song on the show.

very well done to you sir Yompa... brilliant stuff

annual walk plans for this Highland March 7 are commencing, so anyone wanting to join CaleyD, Yompa, Stevico, John Robertson and myself in May, let me know and I will provide more details.

That was Yompa - aka interthenet - providing 6 Highland Marches towards 606's 12 days of christmas song on the show.

very well done to you sir Yompa... brilliant stuff

annual walk plans for this Highland March 7 are commencing, so anyone wanting to join CaleyD, Yompa, Stevico, John Robertson and myself in May, let me know and I will provide more details.

I might manage a short stint but unfortunately I cant commit till I know the dates of the last two games.

Thats fine alex. It really is a great week and many people would be in the same position of commitment neaer the time.

I would, however, advise anyone wishing to join us to start their training as soon as possible. this is not a strole to the shops...

I beleive Uncle Albert expressed an interest in doing some wlak/driving duty with Don, so that he too can do some walking also.

welcome aboard again IHE - a very welcome addition last year...