FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Google Earth

Canada Bob

I'd appreciate a bit of help uploading a few {3} photo's to Google Earth, if any of you are up to speed with this I'd appreciate a walk through how its done, or better still if you could upload them for me, somehow I know that would be the easier route :unsure:

Bob.

I haven't done it myself, but I think it's a case of getting an account on www.panoramio.com and uploading your photos there, pinpointing the location. I'm not sure that the photos will automatically appear on Google Earth though, perhaps there's a peer-rating system in place?

I haven't done it myself, but I think it's a case of getting an account on www.panoramio.com and uploading your photos there, pinpointing the location. I'm not sure that the photos will automatically appear on Google Earth though, perhaps there's a peer-rating system in place?

Thanks for the above, tried it but no matter what I do my photo's finish up floating about 1000 ft above the damned location, looking more like table tops than links to the photo's sigh, even though I've zoomed in to almost ground level, there's more to this caper than meets the eye.

Edited by Canada Bob

your photos wont get automatically added, they do them in batches as they have to verify them

also, if you add an image that gets accepted, you wont see it as a street view, will be a place marker that you click and pops up with image of the location

Edited by Mick

your photos wont get automatically added, they do them in batches as they have to verify them

also, if you add an image that gets accepted, you wont see it as a street view, will be a place marker that you click and pops up with image of the location

Right ! the picture is getting clearer now, so you have to wait for a while then ? have you uploaded any photo's Mick ?