• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered
    • Dont know

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it and will no doubt buy it the day it's available. Only thing that is slightly disappointing is that we've ended up with one of Errea's standard designs after all the suggestions submitted on here. Still like it though. An idea of what the back will be like (assuming ours is the same) can be seen on the errea catalogue image - design is called 'Degas'. The colour bands will only come round to the back slightly.

ante_{0D56795D-5DAD-495D-B7CB-84CBA9899266}_C150.jpg

new kit made me think of the Scotland Away strip from 1991 ..... even though its nothing like it really.

I agree, it's nothing like it really. The Scotland strip stinks but that's not too bad and hopefully will improve our luck on the road.

Well if I was in a position of power at ICT I'd be giving Errea the boot. I thought the home shirt was bad, this is horrific. It looks like that grafitti art you see on the side of French trains. Two disgusting shirts this season, how fun.

That shirt is disgusting , cant see many splashing out hard earned cash to wear that !

It would seem that 66% of fans would disagree with you.

66% of fans on this forum disagree with me Alex . Not all ICT fans use this forum believe it or not B)

Extremely underwhelmed by this. After the abomination of a home shirt I expected a bit better from the away shirt but that is bloddy awful. Looks like it's going to be at least another year before I'll buy another ICT shirt...

I think new kit sucks BIG TIME! Latest in a long line of naff strips produced by Errea. Sooner we end our association with them the better IMO!

But.....it has to be someone at the club picking these crap designs. Errea will not be dictating the design, thats for sure!

However...we are now stuck with it. Might be more tolerable if it was worn with white shorts and socks, and not those horrendous be bright,be seen shorts!

Edited by SMEE

I just realised that is our new signing Lee (?) Cox in that photo. I have taken an instant disliking to him because he looks like Gary Caldwell!

YASSSSSSSSS

i saidthat in my smile'o'meter. Does look alot like him :lol:

Agreeing with Bonny Bridge.. it's a tad disappointing that after all the hype about designing and people going to the effort, for them to come out with what turns out to be a standard template.

Agreeing with Bonny Bridge.. it's a tad disappointing that after all the hype about designing and people going to the effort, for them to come out with what turns out to be a standard template.

Totally agree with you. Erea obviouslynot prepared to design one for us so we take what they offer.

Better than some that are out there for sure.

I just hope this away shirt doesn't turn out to be the same as most of the amaure team strips out there. I play in the Nairn and Forres league, and whenever we play Red Lion, I can't get over how horrible the 'Caley thistle home strip' looks in Black and Green!!!

Even cowdenbeath have it in yellow and blue!!!

That shirt is disgusting , cant see many splashing out hard earned cash to wear that !

It would seem that 66% of fans would disagree with you.

66% of fans on this forum disagree with me Alex . Not all ICT fans use this forum believe it or not :lol:

I'm sure this will be a commercial success if the club can sell 48! WOW

I don't mind a fair few of Errea's designs to be honest, just the fact it was a template we ended up getting. Though, away strips to me always appear to be a canvas for something different from time to time, Ive seen a hell of a lot worse, design and colour wise. For example, it;s better having something neon yellow, orange or pink.