Proctor

I think, certainly for the first few games of the season, the regular team will be:

Esson

Proctor Bulvitus Munro Djebi-Zadi

Eagle Duncan Cox Imrie

Sanchez

Rooney

Foran needs his knee looked at, and has a suspension, so wont feature for a few games. Duncan may not be the best passer but he can hold the midfield together. Tokely is suspended.

I think you're probably not far off Alex. Proctor though, hasn't had much of a pre-season so we could see Stratford in the right-back position. What is the story with Russell Duncan? Is he fit? I ask because he wasn't in the squad for Annan. I also found it strange that he travelled to Golspie with the youngsters last week.

Foran needs his knee looked at, and has a suspension, so wont feature for a few games. Duncan may not be the best passer but he can hold the midfield together. Tokely is suspended.

Foran is resuming full training this week, and should be available for the Ayr game on the 15th.

aye where is duff? is that bulvitus a standard big thug TB loves at the back i.e. tokely, not had a chance to see him play yet? im also of the opinion duff should be brought back in, better football player than munro and tokely.

aye where is duff? is that bulvitus a standard big thug TB loves at the back i.e. tokely, not had a chance to see him play yet? im also of the opinion duff should be brought back in, better football player than munro and tokely.

We've lost the majority of games Duff's played in and he had a couple of howlers... definitely a player for the future but defenders need to be able to defend first and foremost

I think, certainly for the first few games of the season, the regular team will be:

Esson

Eagle Duncan Cox Imrie

Sanchez

Rooney

I think you're probably not far off Alex. Proctor though, hasn't had much of a pre-season so we could see Stratford in the right-back position. What is the story with Russell Duncan? Is he fit? I ask because he wasn't in the squad for Annan. I also found it strange that he travelled to Golspie with the youngsters last week.

I would think more Cox at RB and Stratford at CM.

Esson

Eagle Duncan Cox Imrie

Sanchez

Rooney

This has to be a cast......

Alex has it spot on with his team I think and after Tokely and Foran come back expect to see them replace Proctor and Rooney respectively. Only possible change could be Stratford at RB instead of Proctor.

I hope you are joking. Not meant as a dig but I assume you have seen neither of the Cup games? Cox has really impressed in central midfield with some already saying "Ian who?". Putting him at right back would be ridiculous and a complete waste of his talent.

Why would i joke. Talking to some Lecester fans, they say he is better at right back than CM

and how may times did they see him playing for Lecester? he played fantastic in CM in our line up. why stick him in RB when 1. we have a good one 2. hes begs the question Black who?in CM

Why would i joke. Talking to some Lecester fans, they say he is better at right back than CM

He barely played for Leicester and from what we have seen of him so far he has played in CM and seems to be fitting in very well there. Would be odd to switch his position now.

From what i hear, Proc will be right back, starting 11 will be the same as last week with no place for Russell, and as stated above Foran/Rossco will revert back to normal when bans are completed.

Looks like Tel is forming his own team, which was expected was it not?