What areas need strengthening?

Guest Mahonio

Of course Duncan is unhappy - I would be unhappy if he wasnt. DOH - do you think McBain is unhappy as well. And if the SPL scouts have noted Cox already they have worse scouts than we have. But DOH - there are SPL scouts at most games - thats their feckin job. :029: :lol::lol:

Oh dear a little jealous are we? But seriously, I have no idea how happy or unhappy McBain is just now, but I am led to believe that a certain large SPL sent scouts to the Albion game just to look at Cox. I'll give you a clue, they play in blue.

Ren the scout was talked about on here before, so your insider im guessing it..... CTO, as for Duncan being unhappy, and the possibility of Mcbain, I know for a fact they arent that bothered Mcbain is loving the playing style we are using just now and says the training at the moment is a good laugh, not overly sure about duncan just now I never ask but i know hes unhappy about the way HE is playing just now.....

Didn't know there was anything about the Cox scouts on and it was not off here I learnt it off. I have no idea how Roy McBain's happiness cycle works, but I have heard from a source with presumably more knowledge than I do that Duncan is very unhappy about not getting a game.

Edited by Renegade

Surely you want players to be unhappy about not getting a start. if players all fight for their places then everyone's performance will improve. as for the scouts looking at cox at the albion, i wouldn't be too worried about losing him cos i barely noticed him throughout the game

Of course Duncan is unhappy - I would be unhappy if he wasnt. DOH - do you think McBain is unhappy as well. And if the SPL scouts have noted Cox already they have worse scouts than we have. But DOH - there are SPL scouts at most games - thats their feckin job. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh dear a little jealous are we? But seriously, I have no idea how happy or unhappy McBain is just now, but I am led to believe that a certain large SPL sent scouts to the Albion game just to look at Cox. I'll give you a clue, they play in blue.

St Johnstone :D

Of course Duncan is unhappy - I would be unhappy if he wasnt. DOH - do you think McBain is unhappy as well. And if the SPL scouts have noted Cox already they have worse scouts than we have. But DOH - there are SPL scouts at most games - thats their feckin job. :lol::lol::lol:

St Johnstone :D

Falkirk? Kilmarnock?

Ren the scout was talked about on here before, so your insider im guessing it..... CTO, as for Duncan being unhappy, and the possibility of Mcbain, I know for a fact they arent that bothered Mcbain is loving the playing style we are using just now and says the training at the moment is a good laugh, not overly sure about duncan just now I never ask but i know hes unhappy about the way HE is playing just now.....

This seems a bit unfair. For one thing, he was one of our better players on Tuesday. For another, he's barely been given a chance this season. I'd certainly start Duncan tomorrow, in place of Stratford. I don't buy this stuff about him not being good enough - he's been a pretty regular starter in our SPL team for the last five seasons; a team that, lest we forget, has one of the best records against the old firm in Scotland over the past few years, regardless of our failings against other sides. That experience could be invaluable for us this season.

you got it in one with that comment, over 5 years yes he has been blinding, However (I have pointed this out a few times) he seems to be missing somthing towards the end of last season, Im putting it down to the fact we all get old.. Im a chance giver and as TB has said, Everyone is being watched for effort, so by all means give him a game... see how it goes, hopfully hes found what hes been missing... I hope I've got more humble pie to eat as Barroloads on tuesday was a really nice slice of pie!!

After today's result, the obvious area that needs strengthening is the management team. I know we've had a few injuries which have meant changes, but the amount of 'unforced' changes Butcher makes, shows that he doesn't yet know what his best team is. Not good enough.

Thats a bit feckin harsh isnt it ?

After today's result, the obvious area that needs strengthening is the management team. I know we've had a few injuries which have meant changes, but the amount of 'unforced' changes Butcher makes, shows that he doesn't yet know what his best team is. Not good enough.

Thats a bit feckin harsh isnt it ?

Is it? Why? It's true, isn't it?

Maybe the question should read 'What areas do not need strengthening?'

RB when Tokely plays there?

My seat in the north stand, if i contiune to just sit there and not really move for 90 mins it best be strengthend

Edited by Georgeios

The team.

The catering.

The car park.

eh that's it.

Lesson 2 - this is the goals and the idea is to put the ball between the posts - not pass it around to your team mates in front of the goals. FFS are the forwards all frightened to have a shot at goal - don't know how many times in recent games we have had guys in good positions for a shot and they have passed the ball sideways. Foran gave it the big talk about how he would score 20 goals this season, but at the rate we are scoring, we will be lucky to get 20 goals from the whole team. :lol: