News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Tickets?

Harry Chibber

For all us idiots that haven't bought tickets yet.. is there anyway of getting in on the day or will I have to watch from the hill???

Appreciate any help/advice

cheers

mite have a spare one, Mrs cant make it , i have given my son a chance to pick a friend if he wants one to come with us if he doesnt pick one the ticket is yours, its an adult ticket

I am in the same boat as Harry Chibber. I didnt realise the tickets got sent back down the road and the club were unsure if more would be sold tommorow or not. If anybody has 2 spare tickets that would be amazing.

i only have one , harry has had first offer , my wife wants a Caley fan to have it ,see what harry is doing , the only way no one will get it is if the game is called off , bcos she will make the rescheduled one

cairngorm thanks anyway but managed to sort out something for me and a mate

appreciate the offer and hopefully you don't have any trouble offloading the ticket :rolleyes:

TY as long as a Caley fan gets it, then again i mite buy a rubber doll and dress it in a caley strip