FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Partick

fraser

He wont be its just in the cup and i think thats why he did it.... no insults but my head is full of them, he didnt argue his red, he smuggly took it smiled and strolled off the park.. wasting time...he wouldnt be in my team, and IMO should be sold to hamilton asap, so if we go up we can wave to the smug twit as they pass us on the way down...

Leave it as it was however, pull Duncan off, stick Bull in his place and play Cox as a CD on the right side... stick Imire in the crowd and put Ross in his place, the man shouldnt wear a Caley top again....

hes a gypsie he's always diving,

I had no idea gypsies were renowned for their swimming skills. :rolleyes:

Agree on some of the other points though, he seems to think he's a genius and aint half as good as he thinks he is.

imrie may aswell play for county, hes a gypsie he's always diving, thinks hes god cos he is a footballer plus he would fit in with county cos of his inbread looks. i hope he dusnt get to play for us again!

Is that inbread like a cheese toastie?

Edited by The Mantis
Personal abuse removed: remember we're all being nice nowadays!

I reckon Imrie was just p1ssed off at having to come on (in the pouring rain) for the last couple of minutes when the game was already lost.

Who wouldn't have been?

He probably had a nice welcoming hot bath on his mind when he made that "tackle".

Esson

Tokely Bulvitus Munro Golabek

Proctor

Cox

Hayes ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Eagles

Rooney ? ?Foran

Only like this formation because it looks like an ancor

I'd swap some folk around bit -

-----------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

---Proctor----------------Bulvitis----------------------Munro-----------------Djebi-Zadi---

--------------Sanchez------------------McBain----------------------Hayes-------------------

--------------Odhiambo---------------Barrowman-------------------Foran-------------------

Subs - Allison, Rooney, Tokely, Duncan, Ross/Imrie/Cox

4-3-3 for me, and I'm gonna drop Tokely and Golabek to the bench after a couple of mediocre performances today. Even though Rooney scored today, I'm gonna put him onto the bench to come on either at half time or on the hour mark in a sort of Super Sub role. I'd like to see Barrowman on from the start and I reckon he could do pretty well in a front 3 with a nippy forward in Odhiambo and someone like Foran in next to him. Imrie (if he ain't banned) is dropped to the bench in favour of McBain coming back into the starting line up.

Edited by Renegade

Imrie - stupid challenge and he's not been good so far this season. But he's not that long back from injury and he can certainly play football as he proved last season. All be it in fits and starts. Wouldn't say he's crap. Hayes was good today. Would be nice to have someone else at defensive mid (other than Duncan). Not much faith in Bulvitis, though he had a better game today.

-------------Esson

Proc Tokely Munro Golabek

------------Duncan

Hayes----Sanchez----Imrie

-------Foran-----Rooney

Subs: Allison, Bulvitis, Cox, Eagle, Odhiambo

Edited by smegy