FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Theres only ONE Ted MacDougall

Elgin City

Me-thinks Immortal Howden may have been jealous of Elgin's past successes!

Overall: 14 times Highland League Champions, Highland League Cup Winners - 5 times (from nine finals), Scottish Qualifying Cup Winners - 7 times (from 15 finals) and North of Scotland Cup Winners - 17 times (from 26 final appearances).

Elgin City

Overall: 14 times Highland League Champions, Highland League Cup Winners - 5 times (from nine finals), Scottish Qualifying Cup Winners - 7 times (from 15 finals) and North of Scotland Cup Winners - 17 times (from 26 final appearances).

Thats feck all compared to the mighty Caley .

17 times Highland League champions , 5 times Highland League Cup Winners , 14 times Scottish Qualifying Cup Winners and 21 times North of Scotland Cup Winners .

Elgin City

Thats feck all compared to the mighty Caley .

17 times Highland League champions , 5 times Highland League Cup Winners , 14 times Scottish Qualifying Cup Winners and 21 times North of Scotland Cup Winners .

Spot on - plus the Howden Boys always ran the Staigo - and look at the Hellgin now. :rolleyes: :) :lol:

Guest Mahonio

Did Kevin McDonald ever turn out for Scotland?

What do you mean "Did" because the lad is only young and playing regularly for the Mighty Burnley so his time will come :017: :lol:

Only joking, i take it you mean Villa reserve team coach Kev McDonald, and if you do then no he didn't according to Wiki anyway. Also Eric is from Bellshill as someone posted on here.