FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup 1/4 final draw

tm4tj

Hibs have to be favourites against County, although County will be flying at the moment.

Dundee will fancy their chances at getting to the semi's.

Huns v Arabs could be a good wee game, with United over thei post-Levein slump.

Celtic will surely romp it over Killie this time.

Edited by ictchris

I'm sure County would have preferred a home tie with the chance of going to Hampden, but I suppose a trip to Easter Road will be a nice little earner for them, especially as the Hibbies fans will be out in force looking forward to seeing their team secure a win to take them to Hampden.

That's a lost opportunity for history to repeat itself given the current Celtic situation. :rolleyes:

Interesting point actually. If I remember correctly the Scottish Cup draw is done with the clubs in alphabetical order, right?

So if we beat Killie we're still in the same place in the draw and we get the tims.

Whereas in the CIS, it's seeded so the draw would have been different. We're seeded below St Mirren while Killie are seeded above them.

That's a lost opportunity for history to repeat itself given the current Celtic situation. :rolleyes:

Interesting point actually. If I remember correctly the Scottish Cup draw is done with the clubs in alphabetical order, right?

So if we beat Killie we're still in the same place in the draw and we get the tims.

Whereas in the CIS, it's seeded so the draw would have been different. We're seeded below St Mirren while Killie are seeded above them.

yip very interesting

87%20Elf%20Nerd.jpg

I would like to see County and Dee get through to the semi's....that should wear them out for the run in for the title and hot things up a bit at the top.

Good shout!

Especially if they got the chance to kick lumps out of each other in the semi-final...

I would like to see County and Dee get through to the semi's....that should wear them out for the run in for the title and hot things up a bit at the top.

It would probably only affect dundee because i had thought of that aswell but County have Craig Brewster as a fitness coach so i now dont expect them to tire at all

It would probably only affect dundee because i had thought of that aswell but County have Craig Brewster as a fitness coach so i now dont expect them to tire at all

I don't see the whole thing about Brewster creating fit/universal soldier type players. I heard when he was around at Caley the players felt the need to remain firmly on their arses!

Wowowowowowowowww boom boom!!!! :lol: