FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Flybe End Sponsorship Deal

RiG

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tesco would seem to be an obvious company to negociate a deal with. Think it might alienate some of their county supporting customers.

If they could broker a deal with first scotrail and get some kind of ticket deal for fans travelling (remember they put on a special train for the abandoned celtic game) that would be ideal.

Tesco would seem to be an obvious company to negociate a deal with. Think it might alienate some of their county supporting customers.

If they could broker a deal with first scotrail and get some kind of ticket deal for fans travelling (remember they put on a special train for the abandoned celtic game) that would be ideal.

Every little helps :blink:

should do what queen of the south do. they get local businesses to put up say ?400/?500 and they get put into a draw with the winner being main sponsor, second being back of strip and third being short sponsor.

if you get about 400 companies (big and small) then you can make ?200k-?250k. queens usually get about 200, so surely with inverness being bigger than dumfries we should be able to get close to 400.

Setting aside any opinions I may have about the state of the "product" and our boards ability to sell it, the club will have their work cut out finding anything that comes close to replacing this level of Sponsorship in the current financial climate.

if queens usually get about 200, so surely with inverness being bigger than dumfries we should be able to get close to 400.

But maybe not since the more companies that enter the shorter the odds get.

Edited by martinskye

Shirt sponsors come and go at every club which got me thinking. Since coming into the football league how many sponsors have we had and who was the longest.

I can come up with Scotrail, Citilink, Inverness Medical/One Touch and Flybe with Medical being the longest sponsor. Indeed they still put money into the youths.

Shirt sponsors come and go at every club which got me thinking. Since coming into the football league how many sponsors have we had and who was the longest.

I can come up with Scotrail, Citilink, Inverness Medical/One Touch and Flybe with Medical being the longest sponsor. Indeed they still put money into the youths.

How about Sharp (something that rhymes with harp!). Flybe will be continuing to invest in our youth development and provide other sponsorship.

94/95 - Scottish Citylink

95/96 - Scottish Citylink

96/97 - Scottish Citylink

97/98 - Scottish Citylink

98/99 - Scotrail

99/00 - Scotrail

00/01 - Scotrail

01/02 - Sharp

02/03 - Sharp

03/04 - Inverness Medical

04/05 - Inverness Medical / OneTouch on shirt

05/06 - Inverness Medical / OneTouch on shirt

06/07 - Inverness Medical / OneTouch on shirt

07/08 - Flybe.com

08/09 - Flybe.com

09/10 - Flybe.com

10/11 - ?????

Theres no real hurry to find a sponsor, especially as we still don't know what league we will be in next season. I mean SPL or 1st div,(so no wise cracks about administration) Will the economy pick up a bit in the next few months so there might be a bit more cash to spend on promoting a business/reducing the amount to pay the tax man.

There is also the option of splitting up the shirt so a company logo could be on the chest, arms, etc