The Marie Celeste

tm4tj

Every game is crucial, three points, one point or nil points. They all add up. I know what you mean though and a win can actually put more pressure on the team with expectations rising as they already are. Reading these pages over the last few weeks compared to a couple of months ago shows a groundswell in confidence from fans and long may it continue.

And nobody gives a crudd

Maybe everyone's too nervous to speak... you're right, though, it's been as quiet as I can remember it on here this week. Hopefully it'll be noiser tonight, in a positive way.

Off to get the train soon. Why did I feel the need to get drunk last night with a full day of stupid excess ahead of me?

Every game is crucial, three points, one point or nil points. They all add up. I know what you mean though and a win can actually put more pressure on the team with expectations rising as they already are. Reading these pages over the last few weeks compared to a couple of months ago shows a groundswell in confidence from fans and long may it continue.

:lol: Pretty sure they dont!!

Anyway...County 0-2 ICT, The Rrrrrrrrrrred n Blue!!!!!!!!!!!

And nobody gives a crudd

Let's let the boys do the talking on the pitch, we'll do the singing and see how this feckin match turns out!

Edited by Revbirdog

Yep, it's the morning after the night before.

The strong winds have disappeared as quickly as they arrived, barely a ripple on the Firth, the seagulls are drifting effortlessly on the sea breeze, a flock of geese arrow their way into the distance and a pair of red kites are scanning the gardens looking for some breakfast.

It's a great day for a pulsating crucial derby match, but wait, there are no fans about............a sort of eerie hush is wafting across the water from the surrounding glens and the stench of sawdust and sweaty footballers rubbing on the linseed oil is growing closer...............

GAME ON

And nobody gives a crudd

Maybe everyone's too nervous to speak... you're right, though, it's been as quiet as I can remember it on here this week. Hopefully it'll be noiser tonight, in a positive way.

Off to get the train soon. Why did I feel the need to get drunk last night with a full day of stupid excess ahead of me?

Believe it or not, matchdays are some of our quietest in terms of website traffic. Obviously you do have the likes of me and other overseas or "far-flung within the UK" posters, but many of our users will be at the game and maybe go for a few beers later so its quite quiet.