FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jonny Hayes IRN BRU Player of the Month April

Dargo20

We still had 3 players in the running going in to Saturdays game or it would have been presented with the others.

We'll need to wait till voting closes for last weeks game before we're able to make the announcement and would hope to present the trophy at the open day before the start of the season.

How is the players of the month decided for the three SFL divisions? I say this because none of the game are televised so the people doing the judging can only watch one game a week. Does anyone know? Is it the refs? Most MOTMs? Newspaper reports?

HI GUYS, I AM A BRAZILIAN/ITALIAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER 25 YEARS OLD, JUST HAD MY CONTRACT FINISHED WITH MALTA CLUB WHERE I PLAYED 16 MATCHES SCORING 11 GOALS HERE IS MY VIDEO

I'D LIKE TO GET A TRIAL IN SCOTLAND AS I AM A FREE PLAYER, I WOULD PAY FOR ALL MY EXPENSES, CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL renanlec@hotmail.com

THANK YOU

ANDRE

HI GUYS, I AM A BRAZILIAN/ITALIAN PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER 25 YEARS OLD, JUST HAD MY CONTRACT FINISHED WITH MALTA CLUB WHERE I PLAYED 16 MATCHES SCORING 11 GOALS HERE IS MY VIDEO

I'D LIKE TO GET A TRIAL IN SCOTLAND AS I AM A FREE PLAYER, I WOULD PAY FOR ALL MY EXPENSES, CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE SEND ME A EMAIL renanlec@hotmail.com

THANK YOU

ANDRE

Nice video. Are the goalkeepers in Malta aware that they are allowed to handle the ball? :lol:

I see in the Sunday Mail last weekend that Hayes was about to move to Rochester before ICT came in for him. That'll be the Rochester Rhinos then. Personally I think they should of kept their old name.

180px-Rr_logo.png

180px-Rhinoslogo.png

Why can't British teams have names like that?!