News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Rangers away

PullMyFinger

I was just looking at the fixtures and Rangers play two midweek games before we meet them at Ibrox and another after. Given our away form I am optimistic we'll get something from that game.

20th Oct away to Valencia

24th Oct away to Celtic

27th Oct away to Killie (League Cup QF)

30th Oct home to ICT

2nd Nov home to Valencia

:ictscarf:

Fair point...but I think you could rule the Killie game out so far as the majority of the 1st team squad is concerned. Hopefully they'll have eyes on the Valencia home game especially if they're still in with a shout of qualifying. And we should have most of players back from injury by then. There is always hope.

I have a good feong about this game. 2-1 to ICT with Rangers goal from their penaltly

More details please timing of the penalty and scorer would be helpful,:tongueincheek:

72nd minute penalty with Miller scoring it and running away celebrating toward the fat Hun fans like the bawjaws he is. Get your money on it. Our goals will come from a Rooney header and Foran getting a scrappy goal.

Edited by Top Six Next Year
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1