FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

celtic slip up

Tug

Further proof that Lennon is a clueless fool and has pissed money away on signings that clearly aren't good enough for the SPL. If Darryl Murphy is "worth" £1.5 million (laugh.gif) then our Rooney (the good one) is worth at least £8 million.

Edited by RiG
  • Agree 1

Kilmarnock are on a formidable run at present and will be very difficult opponents next week. The fact that three teams have come away with draws at Celtic Park makes for more interest in this league. We have had three straight draws so a win is now the objective. This league is very competitive at present.

I had ?1 on Killie to win @10/1, ?2 on Sammon scoring anytime at 4/1 and ?1 on him bagging a brace @ 33/1. Heard today he had a chance toward the end to seal it. In some respects I wouldn't take away credit from Kille for securing a point at parkhead. They're a good side.

Neil Lennon has stated he wants to bring in

- more defenders - they already have Hinkel (ok, injured), Du-Ri, Wilson, Majstorovic, Izaguirre, Thompson, Hooiveld, Misun, Loovens, O'Dea, Mulgrew and Rogne

- a winger - and yet they have Maloney (fine, he's injured), McGinn, McCourt and Forrest, with Ki, Samaras, Kapo, Juarez, Towell and Ledley also being able to play wide

- a striker - Hooper (out for a few weeks), Murphy, Stokes, Forrest, Samaras, Hutchinson and Rasmussen

How much money have Celtic wasted?? Pretty much every single one (probably bar Hutchinson, Misun and maybe Kapo and Towell) would be a regular in every SPL side bar Rangers - and even then, quite a few would. Such a lot of money wasted on devaluing players sitting on the bench or in the reserves. Is Murphy really almost ?1.5M better than Cillian Sheridan? All of this wasted cash on a team that can't win against their bankrupt rivals, have crashed out of Europe early on and lost a cup semi-final to lowly Ross County.

More money than sense, springs to mind.

All of this wasted cash on a team that can't win against their bankrupt rivals, have crashed out of Europe early on and lost a cup semi-final to lowly Ross County.

More money than sense, springs to mind.

Lennon's out of his depth.

I had ?1 on Killie to win @10/1, ?2 on Sammon scoring anytime at 4/1 and ?1 on him bagging a brace @ 33/1. Heard today he had a chance toward the end to seal it. In some respects I wouldn't take away credit from Kille for securing a point at parkhead. They're a good side.

Coming here on the 29th..... Should be some game!

• 2 weeks later...

Further proof that Lennon is a clueless fool and has pissed money away on signings that clearly aren't good enough for the SPL. If Darryl Murphy is "worth" ?1.5 million (laugh.gif) then our Rooney (the good one) is worth at least ?8 million.

In the interests of fairness fair play to Neil Lennon to win the game yesterday. Must say I didn't see a Celtic win at Ibrox yesterday and certainly didn't see Samaras scoring two goals!

Further proof that Lennon is a clueless fool and has pissed money away on signings that clearly aren't good enough for the SPL. If Darryl Murphy is "worth" ?1.5 million (laugh.gif) then our Rooney (the good one) is worth at least ?8 million.

In the interests of fairness fair play to Neil Lennon to win the game yesterday. Must say I didn't see a Celtic win at Ibrox yesterday and certainly didn't see Samaras scoring two goals!

I didn't see it either, was it on Sky? :tongueincheek:

• Disagree 1