FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scottish Cup Draw - Away to Ross County

PaderbornCaley

**** I'll be out of the country. I'll just look forward to Inverurie Locos at home in the 5th round.

Whilst not the draw I would have wished for, this must be a great draw for football in the Highlands. Should be a cracking game. Hopefully the interest it will create will help to increase interest in football in the North in general and this will be reflected in league attendances as well. A win would really help to cement our confidence and dominance over County and leave them with just survival to play for.

just looking on over the bridge and they are just as worried about getting tickets but this comment about us It'll be interesting to see how they get on selling their allocation, they'll know it's 50/50 split in terms of ticket sales though, so hopefully they'll get off their arses and make the short journey through. we have the support to do that especially it is local

Cup games split 50/50, that's why crowds are usually announced less than actual attendance. :ohmy:

not quite 50/50. the money for policing, stewarding etc etc comes out of the gate so the home team get more to pay for all this.

or 50/50 on whats left over after all above paid is what you probably meant jobby :amazed:

Its split 50/50 after expenses. Just watch them charge for the caravans overnight, and the connections to the leccy, etc etc. Should be a sell out, so no cheating on lowering the attendance. What does the Dechmanns Shoebox Park hold now, 6000?

Will be on the telly, but Hibs Hearts will be the first choice, followed by us, and then Dons Mothers.

County will try to open up like we did against them, so it will be 100mph stuff. Do caravans do 100mph?

Not really the draw I was hoping for, but we are on a good run of form so lets hope it continues into that game. Should be a cracker and must be worth the TV showing after the last derby - yet another chance to advertise the hospitality and football in the highlands.

We are third in the league, in cup semi, playing our best ever football, brimful of confidence and have a real opportunity to put down a real marker here. I believe that if we win this one, we will go undefeated against C*unty for the rest of the season. There is absolutely no reason to be nervous about this one.

#foreverinourshadow. That is all.

• Agree 3

Seemingly the cownty away stand and wee shed hold 1900 peeps, not sure if we could get any more for main stand, but there is surely going to be a scramble for tickets.... got mine already...

Seemingly the cownty away stand and wee shed hold 1900 peeps, not sure if we could get any more for main stand, but there is surely going to be a scramble for tickets.... got mine already...

Does that mean some tickets have been sold already? If so, how, when and where please?

Does that mean some tickets have been sold already? If so, how, when and where please?

Nah.. wishfull thinking having to wait for saturday i'm afraid.

Its split 50/50 after expenses. Just watch them charge for the caravans overnight, and the connections to the leccy, etc etc. Should be a sell out, so no cheating on lowering the attendance. What does the Dechmanns Shoebox Park hold now, 6000?

Will be on the telly, but Hibs Hearts will be the first choice, followed by us, and then Dons Mothers.

County will try to open up like we did against them, so it will be 100mph stuff. Do caravans do 100mph?

Pretty sure the SFA take a cut