FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts semi-final tkts

caley100

We easily took 6000 to hampden in 03 and 04 when our average attendance was 2000 so dont see your point alex. Im disapointed we never got the new 6000 capacity East stand. I reckon we could easily take 5500. I honestly cant see hearts taking 15000 aswell, maybe 10,000. I can see a situation where Hearts have 3 half filled stands and our one stand is packed out with some unlucky few not even getting a ticket. This hasnt been thought out well!

However i see Hearts have got a Singing section. I hope our club provides one for our vocal support, maybe on the upper tear. I hope we dont end up with another fiasco like Dingwall where 200 folk were crammed into 70 seats!

Novelty factor. Giant killing possibility. Just like County's 20,000 to Hampden. We will not take 5500. I go with Rene on this one. May be boosted by a few Hibee's wanting to see Hearts get a thumping but thats about it.

Anyone know if tickets will be available at easter road for this?

I'd imagine that would depend on sales prior to the day. The other thing is that its up to the clubs to sell their own tickets and I'm not sure Hibs or the SFL would be likely to put on the staff for this.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Personally I think the Jambo's will take a large crowd not just because its in Edinburgh, but because of whats going on at the club - fans will galvanise and show support and many may feel that this could be the last national final for some time if they win due to the financial state and squad depletion.

As for ICT support who knows, as said we had 5-6000 in previous semi's at Hampden when we were in lower leagues, and look at how many teams like Killie, County etc took to finals even if they were just glory hunting fans their for novelty value, so we may have some of them. Alternatively I recall posts on here before when it was announced about Easter Road that some wont be going because its too far to travel and too expensive compared to if the semi was in Perth or Glasgow - go figure, seems our fans are nothing but predictable in their unpredictability lol.

Edited by bdu98196

...Novelty factor. Giant killing possibility. Just like County's 20,000 to Hampden. We will not take 5500. I go with Rene on this one. May be boosted by a few Hibee's wanting to see Hearts get a thumping but thats about it.

Yes, at the moment, we'd be a bit of a scalp for them, wouldn't we?

• Agree 3

I don't think the county numbers can be used as an example. We all know ICT supporters who wen't down there to support the feeder team, but with the unbridled seethe that has been directed our way from the dark isle this season how many of them would come to support us? my suggestion is none.

All depends on the weather. If it snows what then, in the interests of public safety we should be promised a refund.

Hearts fans can walk or take a £1.40 bus run, we travel over 300 miles. The venue choice is a disgrace. I'll be there though, couldn't miss us getting to our first final.