FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The new manager thread

Yngwie

My new choice... Paul Sturrock, with Richie Foran as Player / Assistant Manager. Duncan Shearer having an active role on First Team match day to assist when Richie is on the field.

So you do listen to me!  :wink:

The though of that management team makes me slightly moist!  :blush:

• Agree 1

Lazslo won manager of the year for the full season he was in the SPL, overall he did a good job at Hearts.

What he won hearts' manager of the year?

No he won Scottish manager of the year.

Aw right i thought you meant he won hearts' manager of the year

Jimmy Nicholl  Won  Just the League cup, with Raith Rovers as manager  Took them to Europe.  Also   played for Man U and Rangers and 70 odd Northern Ireland caps. not a bad CV for a number 2.

I am also told he is a really nice person.  

Remember the quote  "dancing in the streets of Raith".      

Looks like the club have an idea who they might want - http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/3467651

No chance of this happening.  The club rightly have said if you are interested then send a cv.  Who does he think he is, Graeme Souness! It is similar to the Warnock thing, Lazlo is reminding people that he is out there looking for a job.

Just wondering "what's the Warnock thing"?

Craig Levein is drifting (and I'm not talking about his life in general), now out to 5/1 having been odds on. Kenny Shiels now the bookies favourite, but I'm sure they are simply guessing.  Derek Adams has also entered the running at 9/1.  Barry Ferguson either 8/1 or 200/1 depending on where you go.

Craig Levein is drifting (and I'm not talking about his life in general), now out to 5/1 having been odds on. Kenny Shiels now the bookies favourite, but I'm sure they are simply guessing.  Derek Adams has also entered the running at 9/1.  Barry Ferguson either 8/1 or 200/1 depending on where you go.

I was going to put a quid of Barry Ferguson at 200/1 but when I clicked it, its actually Alex Ferguson who is 200/1. The bookies really have no idea at the moment.

Ian Holloway anyone? No..I'm not being serious!    Hope Caley can sort a replacement out fairly quickly. it's been three weeks without one at Palace, and some (just some) of the natives are going 'stir crazy' with the speculation!  Too late for me..... I went crazy years ago...which is why supporting ICT as well, is a blessed relief